Idiotic Looting - Players suggest another Account just for that ? Why cant an MTU loot and salvage?

Better question here is, why an MTU cannot do the same job as a carrier or battleship? 10 railguns 5 fighter launcher tubes which kills enemies automatically after deploy and online.

Idiotic mission running! Where is the MTU that runs my missioms for me!

This is essentially what youre asking. Sure, we could have a module that does EVERYTHING for you, but we dont, and no one is STUPID enough to ask for one because we understand that the player should have to put some effort into doing things, and not just have something else do it all for you. Thats just a bot mentality you got.

5 Likes

Poker is a money grab so Iā€™ve heard otherwise there would just be one card that has all the numbers and shapes on it. How dare the rip-off merchant card companies expect ME THE CUSTOMER to actually arrange the cards into a game myself, and they even have the cheek to say I should be having fun doing it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Why canā€™t I put doomsdays on my Ibis?

1 Like

When you see what people type to protect over such a simple task such as looting to call people lazyā€¦sighā€¦ tbh this is still one factor i still donā€™t understand, such a simple task such as looting enemies which you just destory requires you to do so much as to get another account or ask a friend loot for youā€¦ is pretty obvious is just another cash grapā€¦ reminds me of konami mgs survival. you need to pay just to have an addition save slotā€¦

Itā€™s nothing like that at all. This game was sub-only for over ten years. The fact that you can do anything in this game without paying a cent is an order of magnitude more generous than making you pay for another save slot. Useless comparison is useless. Stop demanding free stuff. I donā€™t even know what it is youā€™re meant to be paying for, anyway. Are the salvaging skills Omega only? Tough cookies, pay up or shut up.

Looting and salvaging are not required. Many donā€™t bother to do so.

If you donā€™t want to salvageā€¦ donā€™t. Why bother making it automatic? that will just depress salvage prices.

Sighā€¦continue protectingā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Protecting what? Iā€™ve been paying my sub since 2012, rather than demanding free gaming. Your entitlement is disgusting.

1 Like

After over 10 years of full clearing mission rooms, I have well over 20B+ in salvage sitting around in stations. All done solo. If you are either OCD or hate to ā€œleave money on the tableā€, just man up and put the extra effort in like the rest of us. Silly gitā€¦

3 Likes

MTUs do this though. They do it slower, sure, but thats the point. Automated methods will always be slower than a player because it takes more effort to pay for another account and dual box than it does to plop down a module in space.

I dont understand your objection. The OP is asking for an MTU to be the equivalent of another ship, with 5 tractor beams and 3 salvagers. This is ridiculous, and we pointed it out. 5 tractor beams and 3 salvagers is not a ā€œsimple taskā€ .

Your objection fails. Nice try though. B for effort.

1 Like

This guy smells like he would have zero issues using a bot for this.

It is not much, actually, unless youā€™re an anti-social isolationist or someone who believes he is above putting actual effort into things ā€¦ which he most likely is.

Or loot it yourself. With your only character. Stop pretending you need an alt or a friend, you sound silly.

1 Like

Are you trying to kill my Nocti sales?

If soā€¦ Good. You get EvE.

It would pain me to think that you were advocating more automation just because.

ā€“Has Gadget got a deal for you

2 Likes

You donā€™t even need a Noctis, any destroyer is still a viable salvage and looting vessel; not as efficient but way cheaper. I have a Noctis, I never use it, I loot and salvage in a Catalyst.

Fit a salvage unit or bring salvage drones.

So fly a marauder

I mean this is literally the ā€œcomplaintā€ these ships were designed for :stuck_out_tongue:

Imicus, Herron, Magnate, Probeā€¦ they all have substantial cargo bays and bonuses for salvaging, as well as drone bays for defence or extra salvaging. Plus, theyā€™re small, fast, can zip around from loot to loot, and bail in a momentā€™s notice if anything lands on grid. And if you do lose one, theyā€™re incredibly disposable.

1 Like

As others have mentioned, why do you feel you should be able to do so many things at once? Ships have specializations. The one your looking for seems to be a Marauder. Has a nice tank, can do good damage, and can use salvagers and Tractor beams with a large cargohold to complement it.

5 Likes

Or an orca