thats because many fits work
- 100mn enduring (oversized) AB
- 4 DDA
- 5 heavy drones, maybe 5 lights to fight intys
after that you have to select the modules you want
- 1 passive shield hardener to incrase your tank a bit
- drone speed augmentor rig to make them switch target faster
- polycarbon rig to make you tank and align faster
you would still have 2 mids 2 lows 1rig
your bunny(the one with painter ) needs sebo+painter and since he has lower skill he may not be cap stable. thus a CCC rig (capacitor control). Low can be shield power relay/flux coil (1st if you have enough pare cap)/damage control for more buffer. Don’t use shield rigs as they increase your sig, thus reducing your tank - or at least incresing it less than it seems.
your main(the one without a painter) doesnt need sebo+paint so maybe
- a point
- drone speed augmentor
- omnidirectional tracking in mid with tracking speed(not really useful since you have a paint)
- ancilary shield/armor rep in case someone catches you (1400 dps is hard to tank for a pvp fit and your drones are quite fast)
- drone link augmentor if you orbit far
as for running the sites :
- haven rock : orbit the gate at 10
- haven gas : orbit the struture in the middle@20, destroy the turrets first, then when spawns are closer to the warpin (2nd or 3rd wave ?) orbit something close to warpin@10
- sanctum : orbit the ring in the order the rat spawn @10.
have your main follow bunny in haven gas / sanctum. you need to manually move your ship in those to avoid rushing directly into the rats. In haven rock, just make both orbit the pirate gate.