There are a number of threads suggesting changes to BLOPs BBs. They all get met with criticisms about being too OP, or not being enough, or just generally getting trolled.
So, this thread is to establish whether or not the BLOPs BB’s Private Johnson is sufficient or not. This thread is not about what can be done to fix it. The first step in having a problem is admitting the problem. If you have a suggestion for HOW to fix them, post it somewhere else.
Since all threads are met with criticism (and rightfully so, scrutiny is important) I am going to leave it to those who would say that the BBs are fine to say WHY they are fine.
- Marginally better tank (at a cost of being very easy to apply dps to)
- Marginally better dps
- Close enough DPS that it probably won’t make or break a fight to have that little bit extra
- A much smaller sig, giving them comparable tank
- A fraction of the price
- Substantially greater options for escape, evade, and exfil
- Much faster locking times, allowing for a more rapid gank
To argue against the first 2 pros listed:
- Any “better tank” they might have is moot. They die the moment they get into a real fight, if they don’t gtfo.
- T3C DPS is sufficient to gank targets. The marginally better DPS will probably not make or break a gank.
So. Why would YOU take a BB over a T3C?