Right. We all know blueprints get messed up and I would really love CCP to fix this ■■■■ already.
One of the main problems I encountered was when you create contract, and you do “Request items from buyer”.
So I wanna request a COPY Machariel blueprint. And there is no way to request / link it.
If I write Machariel Blueprint, I request a ORIGINAL blueprint, but I want a copy one!
And if I write Machariel Blueprinty Copy, “Item does not exist”.
So… steps to re-produce to encounter this problem.
- Create private contract to someone with 1 item ( Item Exchange )
- Remove/Deselect the item you chose
- Decide the price you will want to pay for a Machariel BPC
- Click “Also request items from buyer”
- TRY to request ANY KIND OF copy blueprint. It is impossible because everytime you try, a original blueprint will come out/requested.
CCP pls fix this?