[BosAc] Skarkon II SITREP

Possibly but I’m sure you can understand suspicion of mercenaries who at least appear to change sides like that.

understandably, yes.

One of us doesn’t understand what collaboration means

Also, there’s the question of ‘No, really, we never worked with those criminals! You can believe us. After all, if we had worked with that criminal slaver cartel, why would we lie?’

it was never committed to, if you’d paid attention long term.

Bosena Accords only collaborated with the Cartel as long as necessary or convenient? I suppose that would resonate with the present situation.

And, you know, if it had, you totally wouldn’t lie and say it hadn’t, right? What possible motive could a group have for denying criminal activity?

That’s the problem with public compromise and concession: the mere offer is tantamount to following-through. You’re left having to prove that the follow-through didn’t actually happen, or it leaves the door open to ‘you just didn’t get caught’.

1 Like

Torvik,

Don’t try to play the humanitarian that you and your allegiances have threated MILLIONS of baseliners lives. That station is well known to be as way point to get any one out of Skarkon that wanted out.

So your continued line that we are open to ‘refugee relocation’

So to say not so politely, you and yours are race traitors against the entire cluster.

Literia Khammael

2 Likes

There, I fixed that for you.

@Saede_Riordan: I’ll be in contact and I hope Stribog will too.

1 Like

Literia,

Im not playing the Humanitarian. I would gladly destroy that station with all souls on board as its an enemy station that’s how this universe rolls. Should the population want to evacuate the structure they could.

Im doing what people call Diplomacy, a skill im sure someone of your stature could learn about,by removing my fleets from the system and allowing the station to have talks of not being owned by our enemies and instead by a neutral party.
-Torvik.

post hoc final liminality, after having been put at more than just material threat with SARO Red Troop being added to the mix of forces planetside, and not before system was already lost. changing details to suite your displeasure is disingenuous. I do not disagree that this was in poor taste overall, but Iet’s keep facts straight Capatain Rhiannon.

I have my own misgivings over all this, but I won’t let you walk over someone who has been a long time friend, supporter, and ally willy nilly.

I’d also like to put forward on a less contentious note that evacuation flights have resumed in full, with preparations to outlet to the nearest Matari station available to republic authorities as soon as outbound wormholes are identified, and will continue until such time as it is either impossible, or the last souls that wish to leave are brought off world.

It’s not me you have to give those excuses to - it’s the Thukker tribe.

the Tribal Council has reaffirmed that both Krirald and Skarkon are “sovereign possessions of the Seven Tribes of Matar” and has ordered operations aimed at restoring them to Minmatar control to continue in both systems.
(News.)

It’s not over and Accords is with the enemy.

I am aware. Most claims of being legitimately brought in are in reference to prior to the fall of Skarkon however, which has been a major point of contention throughout this whole mess. I don’t think Mr. Eskola-Fae or Mr. Ormand will dispute that, at the current juncture, they are now in breach of that previous invitation.

This. And I hope the Thukker think long and hard before inviting the next outsider to meddle with our business.

Is it a wonder we don’t trust outsiders, when what they do when going gets stuff is throw their arms for the invaders?

1 Like

after making several attempts at de-escalation with Seykal, Krullefor, and Efrit to fight against the triglavians, I’d like to remind. and being turned down and further threatened with one of the few groups that can be a long term threat to them(Red Troop).

I do not say this as justification, as I don’t think it truly justifies things with Svarog’s indiscriminate conduct in Skarkon, but I also recognize that certain factors contributed quite strongly to this choice of decisions, even if I don’t agree with it fully. Efrit refused de-escalation to fight the triglavians in favor of greater threats, against both the Accords, and evacuations he couldn’t control.

Maybe the Thukker are interested in the excuses.

I sure am not.

So. You’d rather they have chosen extermination by Red Troop, or to run and leave ‘unsanctioned’ evacuation ships primary targets for Seykal and UTSF? Because that’s what I’m getting from this. If I’m wrong, please do tell me.

Because if Bosena Accords had evacuated their warclone assets and left, those would have been their prime targets, per their own claims of us all being slaver bastards despite evidence to the contrary.

Who said anything about leaving?

its been something many have said Bosena should have done in other venues. My apologies for making assumptions on your part in that regard.