Bosboger Bounty

… why are anyone even ironically lending creedence to such a nonsense claim?

I asked the same thing, people kept rolling with it, so I one upped him.

Lol yes, I must be lying, as everyone knows that a planet guarded by pilots who field half-outfitted frigates as their apex force would surely be protected by very sophisticated planetary shields, presumably installed by the same faction.

Regardless, as I’ve said in other places, this “conflict” between minmatar and amarr really isn’t one. Perhaps one day it will develop into an actual contest if minmatar (and others apparently) are enticed to actually undock and and do things, as opposed to musing endlessly about the health status of a population which I have largely converted to vapor.

If minmil want to have an impact on this war, if they want to save their people, destroy our structure, or build their alliances back from the brink of annihilation, they’re going to need to undock and do things. Otherwise, they should feel free to whisper their tiresome speculations to the station walls to which they cling. Words are cheap, and they do little to shape the outcome of events in new eden absent actions. This appeal to destroy our structure was made months ago. Our structure persists, unlike the one thriving civilian population bellow. Feel free to continue questioning the veracity of my claims. I think we’ll do Dal next.

1 Like

Awww, Aria gets me.

2 Likes

Euglena viridis is a more interesting creature than the god Amarr

Let’s just remind people of this claim real quick. ALL EUKARYOTIC LIFE REMOVED FROM BOSBOGER I.

Except, you know… for the tourists.

I guess Bullshite is Primary.

6 Likes

The media reports are both true and misleading. I bet quafe has noticed a significant increase in conflict in the area. After all, our bombardment from orbit, which has been going on for months, would be pretty hard to miss. I’d also wager that they can expect an increased harvest of organic materials from Bosboger this year. Turns out, the planets carbon sinks have been recently liberated by our proprietary methods of flash vaporization. Lastly, I agree on the prospects of tourism. There’s quite a bit of dust and ash entering the stratosphere of Bosboger. The consequence is some pretty aesthetically pleasing interactions with solar wind. I’d wager one could make quite a lot offering high-orbit cruises.

Better luck next time, sweetie.

Riiiiiight.

1 Like

Next you’ll claim I didn’t turn Mekhios into an irradiated hellhole or something.

If I wanted to say something truly absurd, I’d talk about the mighty minmil fleets i’ve encountered and how formidable they are, or how taken aback I am at Arrendis’ intellectual prowess.

Forget the bounty. Can we pay you to stop posting ?

2 Likes

As far as fantasies go, I think I prefer one with a pretty woman and a cold ale over planetary mass murder.

4 Likes

The only thing you’re doing is putting on a nice light show for the tourists, one could argue your attempts at bombarding are bolstering the local economy rather than having converted anyone to vapor, as you put it. Maybe try hopping into a fresh clone or something, this one’s clearly delusional.

Being a member of ushra-cannot and an obligate victim and spectator that hasn’t undocked in three months, I’d imagine you’re something of an expert on delusion, no?

How did you get to “Ushra-cannot” before Ushra’kan’t?

The only thing I’m victim to currently is your drivel, Vektor. I’m getting back to work and muting this thread, keep trying to win the game of words though, by all means.

More like Ushra’didn’t.

You have the ability, have the ships, had the pilots, but still didn’t contest or barely undock.

Specifically in your case Ferra, you spent all your time in your art studio ruining Liberation Day propaganda.

You say “you come for your people” but that would require some effort, so your words are meaningless platitudes. The civilians in the border systems already prefer Amarr rule, we say what we are going to do and then we do it.

In the same way that we said we would clear the warzone of your influence, and indeed we have completely delivered.

Given the amount of times the Amarr have lost the warzone or generally been dunked on over the years, it never fails to amaze me how cocky and chestbeating they get when the pendulum inevitably swings in their favor. Are you going to be as smarmy when the warzone flips again, which everyone knows will inevitably happen?

I’m genuinely wondering what you’re expecting to come of the smacktalk?

2 Likes

It’d be a shame if someone were to request evidence of said dunkings. I’ve been here a while, and I have to say, the most intimidating thing that I’ve encountered to date from minmil is Arsia commanding a fleet of about 30 battleships which got dunked my snuffd (who also admittedly dunked us as well). With exception to that rare spectacle, I have not seen minmil form anything larger than tornados to fight amarrmil in literally years, which is why Amarrmil has liberated minmil from its structures in the warzone over the last few months.

I do not care to wager on my chances of success, but my actual desired outcome of the smacktalk, which I’ve stated clearly in other threads, is to thoroughly embarrass UNITY to the point that it ceases to exist, or at least that it stops recruiting new pilots. Unfettered by UNITY’s geriatric blight and ossified council of obligate spectators, a new, younger alliance could take up the mantle of leading the minmatar militia by having access to the recruitment stream that UNITY currently usurps. Such an entity could aspire to actually field well configured fleets with which we could engage in holy combat, an action that would permit my pilots to hone and maintain their combat skills. Compared to the current status quo of simply hunting minmatar vermin as they flee, there is much more glory to be obtained from meeting an organized and competent foe on a field of battle.

If your perspective is that small and narrow, then I suppose it’s no wonder the egoes are that grand. The pendulum wars have existed for barely the blink of an eye in terms of New Eden’s conflicts and history, and within that blink of an eye the pendulum has swung many a time. Every side has been crushingly victorious in turn and order, and so they will again as time moves on.

As for your desired outcome… well, I can’t fault your desires as such, but I wouldn’t wager on them happening with that particular method. All you’re doing is make more people lose interest in the warzone overall, knowing that win or lose the only outcome will be blustering egoes smacking on each side. That is just boring, no matter which side you’re on. Raise your standards a bit, and perhaps you’d find that your opponents wouldn’t find it dreary and dull to engage you both here and in the void.

You won’t find many around here that would respond the way you’d want out of mere petty spite or wounded sensibilities, I fear. Neither within old institutions like Ushra’Khan, nor these theoretical new alliances. Learn to know your opponents and you may find better ways to… entice engagement.

1 Like

Man i’m a kyber, and even I cringe at the poor attempts at this man to try to push obvious amarrian propaganda that is simply untrue.

2 Likes