Bosena Accords Dropsuit Recovery Program

As Case Green Magic continues to pose an unchecked existential threat to the progression of Project Avalon and our allies in the region, the Bosena Accords has agreed to enter a period of research and development followed by a limited rearmourment plan. This marks a shift away from our previous policy of gradual demilitarization and towards a new strategy focused on developing new, refined technology capable of combating Case Green Magic’s suspected capabilities.

This new strategy, codenamed The Halphas Doctrine involves a new period of rapid research and development carried out in tandem with allied research groups across the cluster to develop new technology centered on space-borne infantry combat and enhanced cloning methods. Doing so however requires a solid understanding of prior-existing warclone technology. While the Bosena Accords is capable of fabricating some warclone equipment many components have been lost to time following the Purge or the end of the Wars of Planetary Conquest.

Therefore, the Bosena Accords has opted to establish a Dropsuit Buyback Program.

From now until the end of the calendar year the Bosena Accords will offer 100,000,000 ISK to any organisation or private collectors capable of providing original dropsuit fragments for the purposes of reverse engineering and study. Samples from a range of different sources and generations are preferred, though not necessary for payment.

If you have any questions about the Buyback Program, or about the Halphas Doctrine in general please feel free to leave a message below. Anyone wishing to donate or sell to the Bosena Accords for the purpose of our research are encouraged to forward all contracts to either The Bosena Accords or myself.

Until next time, and as always…

Rikaato, hivaa saitsuo.

4 Likes

I don’t have the dropsuit fragments you are looking for, but I do have skills that may be of use. In particular I have a high understanding of advanced robotics, tech II and tech III material science, and implant techologies.

Whilst I don’t have experience in dropsuit maintenance, I am sure my skills and current area of research can be utilized to repair, recover, and otherwise enhance dropsuit components. Let me know if this is of interest to you, and we can discuss further.

Corra o/

1 Like

Technical expertise is always appreciated. Research collaboration is an important part of our project, and we would be honored to count you among our allies on this project. Implant technologies and advanced materials are of massive importance to us in improving upon our cloning technology while advances in robotics may prove valuable in limiting our reliance on biomass to produce fresh clones.

If you would like to discuss specifics further, please feel free to reach out to me over the NeoComm and I would be honored to speak with you!

1 Like

Hello Mr Eskola-Fae,
I have come into possession of a dropsuit fragment, through my sister Creedair Talor, it was her final package before the chaos she has been MIA since and as such would not like to part with it directly. As a researcher myself I would however not be against a team of your finest researchers to visit the current fragments at my own research offices to inspect the fragments. I would request initially non/invasive and scanning tech to be used and would like to have any physical research to be signed off when it is required.

If there is interest and the initial proposal stands I would like to have my assistants draft a contract to cover some of the formalities and mutual exchange of Information at least pertaining Information gathered at my facilities.

I-RED
Chira Has Talor
Currently active in the Ishukone-Raata Industrial Partnership

5 Likes

Ma’am,

The majority of our research revolves around careful reverse engineering and firmware analysis. Thankfully both of these can be done fairly non-intrusively, either by scanning the fragment to recreate a 3D model of the asset for simulated testing or by pulling a copy of the firmware directly from the suit fragment if enough of the original armor’s built-in computer is remaining. Either way, while we do some destructive testing on a handful of fragments I can ensure that your particular contribution remains intact and undamaged.

We appreciate the offer for assistants, and would love to collaborate with you, your researchers, and I-RED on this project if you are still willing.

Rikaato.

Okay if that is the case I would be willing to allow research. I will get a contract writen up please allow some days however as I am quite busy with other research at the moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.