Bounties are pointless

That’s why it is important we all add a bounty to OP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BOUNTIES MAKE ME SO MAD!!

IT’S NOTHING BUT A GRIEFING TOOL TO MAKE NEW PLAYERS QUIT THE GAME. CCP SHOULD JUST MAKE IT SO THAT ONLY GANKERS CAN GET BOUNTIES BECAUSE OTHERWISE HONEST PLAYERS WHO DON’T WANT TO HURT ANYONE CAN JUST BE GRIEFED OUT OF THE GAME BY PSYCHOPATHS WHO MAKE TRILLIONS OF ISK BY KILLING DEFENSELESS NEW PLAYERS JUST TRYING TO MINE IN THEIR STARTER SYSTEMS…

WAKE UP CCP! EVE IS DYING AND YOU’RE JUST LETTING IT BY NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GRIEF MECHANIC! DO YOU NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN GAME ANYMORE??? LETTING THESE LOSER VIRGINS RUIN THE GAME FOR 99% OF THE PLAYERS BY EXPLOITING BOUNTIES TO MAKE THEM QUIT THE GAME IS JUST GOING TO HURT YOU IN THE END!

I SWEAR THESE STUPID BOUNTIES MAKE ME NOT EVEN WANT TO LOG IN ANYMORE!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

@Destiny_Corrupted take your lithium girl , you are not a miner , or a quitter , calm down , remember the kittens

Eve is dying because it’s 17 years old

1 Like

You’re right @Destiny_Corrupted isn’t a miner or a quitter; she is however, very sarcastic.

one can claim only a fraction of the bounty they put on you, its linked to the max value of the ship you are flying , no one cares about your bounty , chill

what is this sarcasm you are talking about ???

Her post is satire, from what I know of Destiny she’s mocking the people who actually think like that, to show her contempt of them.

It’s Poe’s law at work.

Without a clear indicator of the author’s intent, it is impossible to differentiate between an extreme viewpoint and a parody of an extreme viewpoint.

I’d have ended it with /s to make it clear but that takes half of the fun out of it.

1 Like

omg what a fun concept , i will try to get my head around this “sarcasm” thing , poor me , i use to take the things people say at face value all the time

lol I keep forgetting that English isn’t your first language; I know that in some cultures sarcasm isn’t a thing; If it does exist in Brazil, Sarcasmo would be the Brazilian/Portuguese word for it.

You’ll see a lot of us use it in various ways here on the forums, which is why you’ll sometimes see posts that at first glance are utterly insane get many many likes from people that would normally fight against such rubbish.

1 Like

yes , we don’t have this on my non english speaking country , i will tell all about it to my friends , thank you for you patience and good explanations for what was lost in translation in @Destiny_Corrupted post :heart:

I AM NOT SARCASTIC I HATE BOUNTIES AND THE SOCIOPATHS WHO USE THEM TO GRIEF NEW PLAYERS OUT OF THE GAME! SOME ASSHAT PUT A BOUNTY ON ME AND EVEN THOUGH I FILED MANY PETITIONS, CCP WOULDN’T DO ANYTHING. IF THIS KEEPS HAPPENING AND CCP WON’T ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, I’M JUST GOING TO BIOMASS, SCREW GIVING THIS COMPANY ANY MORE OF MY MONEY!

I HOPE ALL YOU GRIEFERS GO TO HELL!!!

1 Like

I’m not fond of the coconut filling myself, but hate?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tell me how you really feel.
Also, tell me about your mother.

–Gadget offers her couch

1 Like

Said every 17 year-old ever.

It’s just a phase.

–Gadget shudders as she remembers the Emo-times

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.