Changes to the bounty system
- Removed the ability for players to put bounties on other players
- Players will now hire a corporation, and pay them isk to kill the target player or corporation. This will help prevent (but not fully stop) work around player isk bounty collections and return the system to a more intended role.
- Payouts will require ship deaths to exceed the value of the payout
- Payouts are not split, rather all members are given the full amount of they are part of the kill.
- Payout values will have preset values. Any isk that is not consumed in the period will be returned to the hiree. payouts will work on same timing intervals as ratting.
- Bounties will have a default period of 30 days
- 100,000,000 for 100,000 isk per a kill per a player involved. 25,000,0 Hiring free
- 250,000,000 for 250,000 isk per a kill per player involved. 50,000,0 Hiring free
- 500,000,000 for 500,000 isk per a kill per player involved. 75,000,0 Hiring free
- 1,000,000,000 for 1,000,000 isk per kill per player involved. 150,000,0 Hiring free