BOUNTY

Bounty on Zaera Keena AKA Chad for being a dumb player with no good comebacks that even AI can trump, price on request.

Talk about junk bond lol

Is this a dark chocolate or plain chocolate Bounty ?

more like an ISK bounty, mail me ingame and i will tell you the price

:eyes: :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How am I supposed to shoot someone who hasn’t logged in ( at least in that char ) in 4 years ?

ill settle for an alt…

1 Like

You manage to shoot yourself in the foot with your mouth on a regular basis, im sure you can find a way champ lol

1000008760

Dude…someone who’s sole claim to fame is whoring off 500 ganker pods…total value 5m ISK…is not in a position to lecture me on anything.

1 Like

Who says its was My claim to fame ? I think the only person who has said that is you Gloria. I on the other hand care not for fame :slight_smile:

The price is 1 billion.

Payment owed in advance.

for what??? me