BP notifications

For some reason, I get a notification that I just delivered a BP. This is kind of silly since I just pressed the button, so I am well aware. Could you change the notification to let players know that a BP is ready for delivery? That would be a little more useful than a delivered notification. Since a BP could become deliverable at any time, and because even though all the checkboxes are checked, the client doesn’t notify me when a BP is ready. Thank you.

1 Like

This happens during the eve launcher??

Yeah, he put this in the wrong section, but it is a good point. Notifications that jobs are complete are a hell of lot more useful than a notification telling you about the thing that you just did.

It’s like if the forums sent you a notification every time you posted, but not when people replied or at you.

Ah I see

I was posting from the launcher without realizing it would stick me in the EVE Launcher section when I made my post. Sorry, Dunno if someone could move my post over.

You can edit your first post and change the location

Thank you. Done.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.