Station ate my blueprints

Been researching, went to collect my latest batch and noticed the “Factory” was offline but still allowed me to choose “deliver”. Upon clicking, the bpo’s vanished. Items list as delivered but they are nowhere. not in any inventory/hangar… in a panic i rented a wicked overpriced slot for the corp hoping it was forcing me to deliver to a “corp” hangar… No Joy. BPOs are in heaven or in the station owners pocket i guess.

This just another way to troll and snag someone’s bpo’s? I’ve been back a little over a month, posted grievance a couple of times on the forums and i just keep getting rolled in game with features like this bpo eat machine factory. Not having any fun and i’m just waiting for my omega to run out while i re-evaulate my lack of desire to continue.

Suggestions? the only way i’m making isk is hi/low sec mining or station trading… lame grind… in fact losing money, rolled by a station’s research facility or gate whacked. Oddly no corp wants a 20+mil skill toon… solo is ■■■■… i’m both annoyed and bored.

Alt + T to open up your Assets window and do a search from there.

1 Like

yes, just checked… in corp assets they show up at the station… but they are not in any hangar. i’ve opened a support ticket. i’m guessing this is in-fact some sort of bug then? wonder if CCP can refund my station rental too?

Undock and redock and see if that refreshes it?

Most likely not since that isn’t a CCP / server issue.

nope, same thing. double checked all my corp hangars too. refreshing the asset search still shows the bpo’s should be here. i’m so bummed, prol just log off for the night. thanks for trying to help tho scoots. people are pretty chill in the noob forum channel. i’m a old vet, but still locked to just this help channel on the forum.

did you use the “deliver to” function in a citadel? and if yes, did you deliver it to yourself?
If yes it is in your “delivery hangar”, man.

Interestingly, I just “redeemed” my Youil skins and they aren’t anywhere in the station or anywhere else in my inventory now either…

I bet they are applied to character. Now 99% of redeemable skins aren’t items.

Yeah, the skins get applied directly to the character. File a support ticket for the BPO’s if you can’t find them though.

You didn’t happen to accidentally put it inside of something else like a ship, did you? I would check all the inventories of any ship that you brought near this station. Any cargo/can as well. Ship inventory does not show up under an asset search. I had a similar panic while shipping ships inside a ship. Logged off at station, couldn’t find/remember where my new toy was. Searched top to bottom. Pretty sure i checked the bunks of several other station guests as well…nope, no wrong doing, glitch, error, lost and found mix up, scam, or theft. Just good old fashioned user error.

So…if you at some point, accidentally put it in a ship that was either active, or in the hanger…it could be there. IF this is the case, you likely tried to put it inside your active ships inventory, but instead it ended up in the inventory of another ship.

Not saying this IS what happened, but for a valuable BP it is worth investigating further :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.