Hi i’m here to make a plea for a change too BPCs, specifically their stacking and then also an increase in copy runs to follow that. I run a capital BPCs sets business so i know how annoying these things are. For example i give u a picture of my Jita hangar: https://i.imgur.com/dDPM0hh.png
Yes that’s a ton of BPCs and cans ain’t it ;p
I would like to suggest BPCs get a stack/unstack function:
- less stuff for the game to remember (currently game has to remember, name/me/te/runs for every single 1 of these).
- Less hassle for both producers as well for the BPCs set makers.
- Less clutter for like people finding these BPCs in data sites and such.
- Sorting big stacks of these gets a lot easier: i use the indy window, but that lagged a lot in the past and even now seems to have real issue with sorting these high amounts.
- Checking if the BPC set u bought has all the correct runs is a lot faster easier.
I do get that for some BPCs, for example capitals that can only be made in single run copies, ccp maybe doesn’t want people building these 5 in 1 job (because ME would apply to the hole stack making these even cheaper. ) Though a simple stack limit for some would fix this. Thought multi building caps in 1 job would mean the person has to wait till all runs done to be able to use/sell these, so i don’t see it as that of a problem
If not for the players at least think about it for the server, it gets a mayor stoke every time i move these.
And it seems like a pretty simply quality of life improvement.
I hope 1 of the CSM is willing to back this a bit, it’s small but after all this overlooking, it does need addressing., if not like this just something. If some1 has any better i’d gladly way in on a discusion, but till then i suggest this.
Indy tends to scare smaller players away, reducing the headache might help get more interested.