Bring back the cyno frig

Maybe you can tell me when I talked about all the things I’m getting ranted about. Normally you and I are yelling at each other so you seem a good person to call me out on my complaints about cyno bots or null making good isk.

Did you mean to reply to me?
I have no idea what to make of your post.

And we don’t actually yell at each other. I rarely even post with you. I don’t endlessly go back-and-forth with people either, because it’s stupid. I don’t require making others believe I’m right. It’s not even in the “recent” past that I did that. I don’t know what you like, dislike, agree with or disagree with.

Though we both know, most likely, that the guy above is kind of a loser.

I was posting above John’s reply to me. It was very weird. Also a copy paste spam from/to the other thread also.

1 Like

Good riddance.

1 Like

Quote needed.

1 Like

It is, actually.

1 Like

no because the mechanic itself wasn’t “unfair” for the last decade. it was just game play. Again, why do the hisec people even care about this in the first place?

Just dodge the questions…because its true. Your just being a troll with no dog in this fight.

What questions?

Mate, you’re a whiny kid who pretends to be a strong, tough guy. You want people to believe you’re part of a group that’s better than the rest, yet you make threads like this ■■■■■■■■ where you’re clearly ranting and whining about how you can’t use your cheap cyno frigate anymore.

Dude, you’re ■■■■■■ and I don’t care about what you want!
This thread doesn’t matter! It’s only so you get the ■■■■ out of your system,
which is fine, but you’re ignoring how absolutely stupid you’re making yourself look! :smiley:

2 Likes

Who are these hisec people you talk about?

Of course it was.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.