Cyno counter

We need a module to easy counter cyno drops.
this game is now only blobers gameplay!
you can`t do a nice fight like old days cuz everyone have cyno and drop supers! (guns have cyno even on capsule)

PLEASE WE NEED A SHIP THAT CAN PUT A MODULE TO COUNTER CYNO MAKER!
please don`t tell me there is the cyno inhibitor…that cost allot of isk and you need long time to anchor
a counter item should cost same as cyno maker and to use it same easy as the maker doing it!
that mean counter cyno…
ALSO THE ONE THAT COUNTER CYNO TO GET STUCK IN CYNO COUNTER FOR HOW LONG CYNO MAKER IS STUCK DEPENDS ON SKIILLS
spmething like a cyno jamer on single targhet!

new players not coming in null sec cuz big corporation have cyno even on capsule

please don`t let players to use so easy cyno for small ganks

you go on gates 100 jumps to find targhets to make some nice pvp!
and there is one gun cyno that gona strike your day and you just uninstal the game!

CCP START TO THINK PLEASE,
WE NEED small gang fleets…cuz here is the fun in this game!

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Another “I can’t play the game the way I want, so CCP please change it to make it easier for me…and think of the children” argument.

I’m not saying you are wrong overall, but the argument is very weak.

7 Likes

Another Goon Cry if they cant drop a capsule!!!

I have a verry strong argument…is not fair like you to bring so easy a capital ship in fight just by presing jump!
New player have no chance to have a fair fight cuz everyone drop cyno…
pvp this days resume only on cyno!

you are the kid cuz here is like…when you are kid and you have to get a fight with your coleg at school you cry and put cyno and call for your bigbrother to help!!
i bet you are that one IRL!

Nobody asked you to offence me making me child (stupid) or what you want to mean by your comment!
is that your way to counter a comment?so who is kid here///fb generation!!!

Please dont reply me anuymore if you cant handle a nice conversation!!

I ask CCP to remove cyno from game only for 1week and they gona see how many ppl gona play the game !!
cyno have to be anchored like a structure…not to be puted everywhere!!
liek this one anchored in suveranity space!!

There is a tactic you can use against a cyno. Kill the ship that lit it. It’s quite simple.

1 Like

It’s plenty obvious that it’s you. Throwing a tantrum when all Scipio did was summarize the ridiculousness of your argument…

1 Like

Should i understand you are the bigbrother ? :joy::joy::joy:

seriously? how you kill an onyx full tank and at cyno jumping minokaua and 3 supers…they need 3 second to put sirens on you! and you need 10 seconds to get out of onyx buble

The other simple solution is to not get caught. Or bring your own cyno to counter their drop.

1 Like

Remake Cyno:
Cruiser cyno: Can only allow ships up to BS jump through - a.k.a Low powered Cyno
BS Cyno: Allow all type of ship jump through - High Powered Cyno.

Anti-Cyno black ops module/ship : High module. Immobile while in cycle, high and mid modules is offline during cycle. Prevent any cyno being lit in around 1 A.U.

Quite ridiculous that Cruiser cyno can get capital ship go through with ease.
Also, killing the the counter to everything in this game, not exclusive to cyno ship, so irrelevant to OP’s question and suggestion.

Literally just use a cyno inhibitor? Git gud?

Maybe don’t close to brawling range of a fairly obvious bait ship?

That’s because you don’t “go through” a cyno. It’s a beacon, not a ■■■■■■■ wormhole endpoint.

3 Likes

Ok dokie. Grammar grandma. My say is the same.

Quite ridiculous that cruiser cyno can get capital ship “jump to” with ease.

Ridiculous how?
Cynos consume fuel to light up the beacon, so they are independent of ship size. It could make sense to make small, medium and large cynos, which consume increasingly more fuel (and fitting space) to light up increasingly powerful beacons that can be seen from increasingly far (and which are increasingly more difficult to inhibit?), but as it is now, all cynos are the same and use the same amount of fuel, so there is no reason whatsoever for cynos on frigates or cruisers to achieve any less than ones on battleships.

1 Like

So there shouldn’t be any tweak at all because “all cyno use same fuel”? Where is the logic in that?

Cyno being fitted easily on any ship is a problem.

Cyno being used easily on any ship is a problem.

Throwaway cyno ship is a problem.

Cyno should meant for moving large fleet consist of mostly of BS and capitals. The amount/type of fuel needed to lit a cyno for moving capital ships should be impossible to store on any less than specialized BS/cargo transport/capital.

Because moving capital ships so easy for jumping around, it make any play less than capitals in null seem comical.

Also i already add “cruiser cyno” which if you want to use cyno for sub-caps, it’s there.

Also frigate cyno (for cruiser down) if you’re generous at that.

Why do people so hardened on bullying game type of play in EvE? That talk about F1 monkey for what?

1 Like

Did you miss the part where I suggest different sizes of modules for different ships? That actually was a significant part of my post, you know…

It makes no sense to limit what ships can jump to a cyno just based on ship sizes, or to require more fuel depending on what will jump to you. The ships that jump spend the fuel, not the cyno ship.

There is a certain logic behind how things work in EVE and your suggestion just does not make sense given how the internal logic of the game works, that’s why people are so opposed to your suggestion.

It is quite possible that the game logic created a situation you don’t like balance-wise, but it is not an elegant solution to move cynos from being a beacon to being a gate maker. If the cyno makes the gate and spends fuel to have ships jumps, why would ships need a jump engine at all?

Anyhow, with the recent changes to jump fatigue, it looks like CCP is going the other way around: making capital ships more mobile, so it does not seem like this is likely to happen.

3 Likes

did you read my post ? :thinking:

the best solition i heard on another forum made by me it was WHEN YOU JUMP TO CYNO YOU HAVE TO COME ON FIELD FROM WARP LIKE YOU LOGED IN , DISTANCE OF WARP TO BE IN FAIR DISTANCE AND DEPEND ON SHIP WARP SPEED TO GIVE OTHER PLAYERS CHANCE TO REGROUP OR BAIL.
you cannot join fight just by clicking, jump!! seriously?:joy::joy::thinking:

P.S. CCP make an option to reply 2-3 players or more in same comment!

2 Likes

So I would need a battleship if I want to use my jump freighter? That seems… Excessive and would cause a lot of problems for nul and low sec logistics…

Part of your problem is you are assuming only one use for cynos. It’s a common problem with suggestions on the forum. People only think about the smaller picture where they see a problem. They don’t think about the larger ramifications of their suggested solutions.

As for a 1 AU jamming radius… Again that seems Excessive. You could just bring a few of those ships into a system and jam out the entire system with less effort than a cyno inhibitor mobile structure or POS one. A group like Goons or PL could use those to prevent any defensive cynos when moving into a new system. What you want for defense would end up hurting the little group far more than the big groups.

1 Like