Broadening Amarr Religious Doctrine

To the faithful. For long now our faith has given us purpose. But I ask you brothers, what shall we carry forth in this ever changing age. Our borders are squeezed by those who seek to diminish our cause. Bands of heretics and obscure cults pervert out faith and take there fever to levels of madness.

We must bring our minds together and form a righteous bulwark to strengthen our cause. Inspire our warriors again to throw back the tides of barbarians, hedonists and those who would reduce them selves to simple cogs in some infernal machine.

I would ask you then brothers if wise years and clear minds. Keepers of the old knowledge. A message to the people we should craft. Some past ideals we should question as well as incorporating the new knowledge we have acquired through our explorations of humanities glorious past.

You know if you considering broadening your horizons may I suggest with the Apophyrcon? After all it contains many passages that were outright rejected by the Council of Apostles and later the Order of St. Tetrimon.

I am more than willing to assist steering the Faithful in a more organic direction.

2 Likes

We need to unite under the banner of the Purity of the throne to restore a rightful heir to the throne. God is angry with the empire for our complacency in allowing the illegitimate ascension of the false queen. In order to win back divine favor she must be expunged and then we can return focus to the crusade proper to resubjugate the rust-lings.

2 Likes

I am forming a treatise on religious truism. Wile deep in study in some old archives I found a data cash that appeared to be corrupt but I noticed to many regular pasterns and found it was in code. It ended up just being some personal journals of a quite long dead scribe. In them he contemplated the divine goal of trans human ascensionism. Witch by combining understanding of material science and genetics along with moral and spiritual awakening humanity can achieve quantum leaps in evolution bypassing the basic material universe and as it were walking in the foot steps of God.

This requires a few grounding principals and truths to be expressed.

1. That humans are so far the only species actively moving to understanding of the total knowledge of the universe using above described methods.

2. That as all of us now in New Eden are we are not as advanced as our forebears.

3. That division, strife, pride, war, greed, and tradition are not useful to human progress and must be ended with the goal of achieving humanities destiny.

4. The possibility that all of us in New Eden are not descended from travelers looking for new worlds. BUT the cast off of a greater humanity that was ready to make the next move to becoming ageless beings of thought and energy.

5. The nature of some parts of the human condition and factional elements my never become ready or willing to reach out to the hand of god.

6. That one direction alone is not adequate to achieving ascension. It is obvious from the study of Jove and Sleepers and the other older peoples that once roamed New Eden that focus and mastery of but a few paths do not lead us to the great answer we seek.

This is speculation. But the cause of the Eve wormhole collapse may be due to a energy mass imbalance on the other side. If the rest of humanity over there removed all the elements holding it back form collectively making a quantum jump then they possibly altered space in our former home galaxy.

As we can see in our current state of affairs. It is impossible to advance together to that level. Warfare and other hostile elements have not left us when we were punished by having the stars taken from us. Only by embracing the holy path God and the universe has laid before us can we go also to the higher plane of existence.

OOC: Note that EVE Lore Discussion is an Out of Character forum. If you’d like to get more in-character responses to this thread, then the Intergalactic Summit forum would be the better forum to use.

5 Likes

Which false Queen (Empress)? Caitz? Jamyl Sarum? Both?

May I point out that there is an agency for Amarr Truism out there. The Order of St. Tetrimon I here they do good work for the Faithful and Heretic alike.

1 Like

Indeed, true transcendence will require us to utilize every boy band at our disposal.

3 Likes

Puritans Victor !!!