Chaos

The forces of evil are in our midst. Treachery and Heresy infect the strongest minds. Providence has collapsed. The outer rim is falling. Persecution of and murder of our people goes on in the bright of day across New Eden.

In times of darkness, we must turn to our faith. Pray with me, brethren of Amarr, Trueborn of the faith, I beg of you. Pray not for the Empire, or the Territory of the faithful, or the clergy, or for victory in the war. Pray for the survival of our people. Pray for the continuation of our Faith in the purest form, without gold or priests, without preachers or possessions. Pray for our survival in the face of Evil, in the face of Chaos, and Death.

As long as we have our faith, we have hope, as long as we have hope, we will survive.

1 Like

Naw, you’re all right.

1 Like

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

1 Like

One minor case of misdemeanor Dark Magic surfaces and the crazies crawl out of the woodwork.

4 Likes

I’d just like to point out that Chaos in and of itself is not evil. In fact it is an essential part of existence. Without chaos there would be no evolution, no change, no orange jelly baby when you expected a green one. In short life (if it even existed) would be very dull.

3 Likes

Without possessions like your slaves? I’m all for that prayer, albeit I think you have got your Sky Fairies confused, as the one you nominally serve will be sending round the MIO fairly sharpish.

2 Likes

Oh my God, you lot again. I swear, one look at the Record and you can see how many ascetic revolutionary sects have budded and bloomed. There is always one somewhere, and usually about seventy years between them in any particular place. I should warn you that it does not generally go well. Most cheerfully, you can hope to live lunching on self-satisfaction in the wilderness for a time.

3 Likes

What have you been smoking, mate?

Oh right!

PoTT! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, but people don’t like it when we talk about abolishing the Amarr Empire.

Impossible. The strongest minds never subscribed to your faith, so they can’t be heretics, only heathens.

Yeah? Someone should tell CVA.

Welcome to the club, slaver.

3 Likes

Well, this seems like one of those “the sky is falling” moments, if it’s not then, well, some people’s prayers have been answered, just not yours…

:laughing:

3 Likes

Whats with all the edgy kids lately?

1 Like

Apparently the cool kids are all self-identifying as polyhedrons. The more edges the better.

2 Likes

Does it surprise you?

1 Like

I will work my fingers to bone to defend our Empire and God against heretics and chaos bringers.

I’m more of a dented cylinder with rounded ends. No edginess at all, but definitely not spheroid.

2 Likes

So… a sausage ?

1 Like

More of a pill.

1 Like

Uh, so, pilots? I feel kind of just a little absurd saying such a thing, but under the circumstances (and especially as this seems a little inspired by the … other thing) …

… Hi-- not a witch?

(Please don’t burn me?)

7 Likes

Pffft. Witches are people, too. Burning them is barbaric and silly.

2 Likes

Well, if you’re talking about non-Sabik I agree. … Probably. If you’re talking about Sabik I did agree until I saw a little more of the Sabik. Now I’m kind of seeing the Amarr’s point.

Edit:

Aaaaand, courtesy of some weird stuff going on kind of, uh, near me, some of the possible problems with that point.

2 Likes