Chaos

I will have to confirm this for the safety of the IGS. The process involves 32 tonnes of jello, a kiddie pool, a feather duster, a cordless drill with custom “bits” and lots of latex. Remember, the safety of the IGS.

4 Likes

That or simply teach us your “not a witch” ways…

2 Likes

At the very worst, you can claim that the “witch” technically doesn’t exist anymore. Clean slate and all that.

1 Like

I …

Oh gods.

I think I see what you’re saying and it’s making me want to wash out my soul with bleach.

(Also, gods and spirits, are we-- am I-- seriously talking about magic?! NO! Just … no.)

4 Likes

Your family is from monk sect have they ever been by Sherman or prestress or even the wū variety

I don’t know!

I don’t remember. . . .

1 Like

Well, good to see you’re still you, at least. The rest is just… Somewhere between morbid and incredulously amusing, if you follow the sentiment?

Either way, hope you can shed some light on this.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not, like, insane, or anything, I don’t think; a little off balance, though. The last couple of days it’s been kind of like, “If your life is starting to feel like a holoshow, is it better to have good writers or bad ones?”

2 Likes

I vote for ones that don’t risk getting you burnt.

1 Like

Good question. Depends on who gives you the plot armor, I guess?

2 Likes

Who isn’t?

3 Likes

Uh. Point?

I’m still not quite clear on how real a danger that is.

That’s … probably bad, actually.

Neither, necessarily? Guess the bad ones are likely to give me more of it. I’d hate to find out I’m in, like, a well-written drama about moral panic, or something.

2 Likes

Honey, I hate to say it, but you’d be a shoe in.

Plot armor isn’t all it’s cracked up to be though, from what I’ve seen. Too predictable.

2 Likes

Bad writers are also more likely to get your show cancelled.

And there we arrive at “is that a good thing or not?” impasse again.

1 Like

Immortality!

… in permanent reruns; a story that just repeats its steps, endlessly, with no ending to be found-- not even death …

Wow. That does not sound like a good way to spend eternity.

2 Likes

Well, there’s always the faint hope that it will become a cult classic and receive a film adaptation a few years down the line to tie the loose plot ends up.
It’s best to stay optimistic, I think.

2 Likes

Heh. Thanks, Sah. And … everyone.

(Among other things for indulging my silliness. Reality’s seeming … a little unreal, so….)

(Yeah.)

1 Like

Rude.

1 Like

I’ve explained my reasoning before, Dr. Valate. Sabik philosophy is corrosive; it undercuts the connections needed for a society to survive.

And, also, most practitioners aren’t as easy-going as Synthia’s cult. She just gets odd ideas and rules by whim. Stuff more along the lines of kidnapping Uncle Davion and returning him to Aunt Linea in small installments accompanied by proof of life seems to be, if not universal elsewhere, then certainly a really long way from unheard of.

1 Like

Best way to deal with it, far as I’m concerned. Take it too seriously, and you wind up going Places and seeing Things.

2 Likes