Chaos

Oh c’mon… you believe yourself to be functionally immortal. Of course you’re insane. Being right doesn’t preclude that one little bit!

2 Likes

It does, however, sound a lot like the average capsuleer’s life, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Well, in any case.

Should this… incident… result in demonic intrusions through a giant rip in the sky, then I am willing to lend my expertise in demonology to combat the intrusion.

I have to warn you though, the tools necessary to slay and banish a demon are difficult to obtain.

Like, to banish a 4th order demon centurion in a demon legion, you need a virtuous Udorian maiden to serve as bait, and a magic sword with the correct rune of banishing inscribed upon it. Now, those are pretty rare these days, I think it’s been a decade or two since the last one was seen by anyone.

Magic swords are pretty common though.

1 Like

Well, if it doesn’t, can we get you to shut up until it does?

4 Likes

It is disgusting that certain “speakers” are using discussion to point fingers on others and use this board just to blame each other in everything they can think of, making assumptions about each other sanity. I won’t point finger on them, they do that job better than me, but what I want, is to direct the attention instead of their bickering back to the topic at hand.

I am not myself a religious or faithful person, and the Heresy doesn’t bother me at all, but it displeases me greatly to see any kind of Treachery. Such behavior is dishonorable and doesn’t match a vision of a civilized humanity. And I hate chaos. I really hate it. I hate Chaos Fighters, that minmatars openly create, I hate gallente propagandists, claiming to bring Chaos to us. And any fight for Chaos. I despise it.

But I am not going to pray. Maybe my current political stance is stalwart patriot, I am still alumna of practical bloc, and I do still think as a practical. And act as one.

I do not believe in prayers and sitting waiting with hope in our minds. We cannot survive just on the hope and prayers alone.

The life is a fight.

To survive we shall fight, we shall stand for Order and for Lives. And we shall win. We shall plan, we shall scheme, we shall build and prepare. And when we see the enemy, when we see Chaos fighters, when we see Death coming for us…

We will fight.

1 Like

I find it ironic that a call to prayer and reminder of the Faithful’s duty is met with such backlash. Yes, the Empire has done horrific things. But I do not pray for the Empire. Yes, our rulers have exploited our faith and scripture for most of our History. But I do not pray for our rulers. I pray for the Amarr people, our survival, through hardship and corruption.

Many here may not understand the words I speak, but the Empire has failed the Faith.
The Empire has corrupted it’s clergy and corrupted The Scriptures.
The Emperor’s have used our belief to commit horrific acts, which I do regret. The Matari deserve their freedom. Nonbelievers deserve their minds. The Scriptures say nothing of Slavery nor Persecution, just to bring our Faith to those who do not know of them. This Mission has been infected by a group of warmongering psychopaths who seek nothing but to gain power and force their will on others.

I wash my hands of them.

I was my hands of the Empire.

Of the Lords.

Of the Emperor.

Call me a heretic, but I cannot support this lie. God has looked upon us, and judged us unworthy. He sends daemons to torture us for our sins, sends hardship to show us that we are wrong. For once I see the true intention. The Empire is not light, but a darkness that has spread across New Eden on treachery. I will not have it.

1 Like

Ooooookay. All of a sudden much less worried.

Edit:

… a statement which, based on your Like, you might have misinterpreted a little, pilot.

4 Likes

Aria, if it comes to, fire,pitch forks and a rabble with torches. I highly suggest you go for a high G burn in the opposite direction. Oh and for the love of the gods, do not reside in any flammable residences or a tall stone structure with no other way out than thru said upset rabble. Or the speedy way over an edge or thru a window while screaming until a very unflattering landing.

1 Like

And avoid windmills!

3 Likes

But they make such fine targets to practice one’s jousting on!

4 Likes

Point of intrest, how many times exactly have you done this? and what has the outcome been?.
Whats the score between you and the windmill?..

2 Likes

3 for 3 in Windmill’s favour, but by God I will defeat and slay the thing one of these days!

3 Likes

Just nuke the damn thing from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

2 Likes

I wonder where titanium angle Smith is at

1 Like

Are you Vaari’s new girlfriend?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.