Broadsword T5 Abyss fit

o7

Stepped up the game a little bit with the Broadsword. Its a tough boat, took it through a T5 this time :grimacing:

Fit I used:

[Broadsword, broadsword abyss]

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Tracking Enhancer I

Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II

Shield Boost Amplifier II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

10MN Afterburner II

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II

Auto Targeting System I

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier II

Republic Fleet EMP M x4675

Hail M x5000

Barrage M x5000

2 Likes

What’s the pod you used with the fit please ?

Hey nice fit and massive props for your youtube vids - I have found them super useful and started doing some abyssal stuff myself.

I love a good bit of theory-craft and without knowing your skills I ran a similar fit up in Pyfa with my own character skills to see how it went.

I don’t have the luxury of blinging quite as much as you did so I went with my best SB which is Gist X-Type LSB but otherwise pretty much the same.

Pyfa says I could fit a T2 Tracking Enhancer instead of the T1 you have used and I could also run a 50MN YT-8 MWD instead of the ABII.

This gives me 53.2 tracking on the AC - wondered what you are getting on yours ?

My fit is still +12.9 cap stable - at least in electricals. Not of course in others.

Can I ask if the fit above is just your personal preference or :slight_smile:

• was there some reason to not fir the MWD (too much impact from the ++sig radius?)
  • was this intended to run sites other than electricals ?

Thanks again - keep making those amazing vids !!

o7 thanks man :smiley:
I cant remeber not able to check right now but I have maxed tracking skills so basically if you put skills at V. Possibly you could if you can get it cap stable but I much prefer electricals since its so easy to get that good cap and you can use more of your mods for tracking and dps than tank

If you switch out the Core Defense rig for another Cap Control II rig. It shows as 10.2% stable.

I’ve been trying to get into Abyss farming, T2 stuff is a bit far off for me, but i’m happy i found your channel. GJ.

eyeballing the shield boosts of around 30% of max hp (750 hp), that would correspond with MG or HG crystals

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.