Muninn for Abyssal space?

Any ideas on a Muninn fit for abyssal space. There’s a lot of Gila love out there, but I’d like to fly this HAC if possible. Here’s what I have so far:

[Muninn, Muninn]
220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Fusion M

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Large Shield Booster II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II

Assault Damage Control II
Overdrive Injector System II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Co-Processor II

Medium Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II

Warrior II x1
Warrior II x1
Warrior II x1
Warrior II x1
Warrior II x1

Hello,

What tiers and what weather do you want to run? What is your price range? This is very important in order to come up with a fit.

The above fit is very cap unstable and has problematic damage aplication. Go on SiSi, run it, and see how it performes.

I made another fit instead, and tested it on SiSi because I never used Muninn in Abyss before. So please pardon me that I don’t bring a more proven fit. Others will probably post them later. But since nobody posted, I send this suggestion.
I aimed on T3 electrical. It is Tech2 only and no implants. I ran it in T4 Electrical and it was not bad at all, but was screaming for faction webs. It definitely has potential to run T4’s if you bling it.

[Muninn, Test]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Gyrostabilizer II
Medium Armor Repairer II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II

Medium Projectile Ambit Extension II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II

Imperial Navy Acolyte x5

Republic Fleet EMP M x3600
Nanite Repair Paste x120
Agency ‘Hardshell’ TB5 Dose II x1

Have fun

Cheers,

1 Like

I’m looking at gamma filaments, up to T3. Thanks for the suggestion above and the idea to jump on SiSi first!

1 Like

Fingers crossed with the Muninn!
It’s not the most efficient runner in the Abyss, but up to Tier3 it should be fine.

1 Like

Yes the best munnin fit is called Get a Gila you Hipster

Or, if you can fly minnie Hacs use a vagabond which can easily do t4 and t5 electricals.

1 Like

Would you be willing to share a fitting for the vaga which works in a t4-5 electrical?

1 Like

This is not mine fit. I just share it. It works in T5 Electrical. Beware though, you can die easily, if you don’t know the spawns. It is good, but it will forgive you much less than the Gila.

[Vagabond, Vagabond T5 Electrical]

Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Assault Damage Control II

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile

Medium Projectile Burst Aerator II
Medium Core Defense Operational Solidifier I

Caldari Navy Hornet x5

Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Motion Prediction MR-703
Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Medium Projectile Turret MP-803
Eifyr and Co. ‘Gunslinger’ Surgical Strike SS-903

Agency ‘Pyrolancea’ DB7 Dose III
Standard Blue Pill Booster
Standard Drop Booster

Caldari Navy Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile x800
Nanite Repair Paste x120
Republic Fleet EMP M x4200

1 Like

I use the above fit, same implants plus 3 of the cheapest mid-grade crystal and EO603 ‘squire’ capacitor systems operation. I don’t use the blue pill and drop booster and just use a db9 dose instead.

I’d do quite a few t4’s before going into t5 as it needs proper flying and target selection.

1 Like

Is this only good for certain weather types of t3, t4? Is it actually good at it or just enough to get it done? I just dont like the Gila myself and I know its very good like the Rattlesnake, I just dont like the hull. I also was hoping for a Muninn but I can try vagabond if its good.

1 Like

Nothing beats the gila as best in slot in abyss except it sucks at dark weather.
Projected selectable dmg high hp drones to draw agro and tank for you good fitting for passive or active good speed a resist bonus for a t1 hull better overall shields than most t2 hulls more shield hp same regen

FYI I know of no ship outside of a Gila that can run T4+ reliably without a high amount of pilot skill and target selection. You will always fit and choose a ship for weather type. I’d suggest if you want to fly a Munnin armor tank in to suit it’s strength and run T1 electric or firestorm. Once you do like 10 of those and feel comfortable with your fit move to the next tier because they get exponentially harder.

1 Like

I run a Vaga in 3/4/5 Electricals. It shines there the best. I wouldn’t suggest doing more than a 3 or 4 in any other holes but the Dark (Don’t even bother). I can assure you some will be much more of a challenge than simply sticking to Electricals.

1 Like

What fit do you use on your Vagabond for 3,4,5? I would like to try these in anything but a Gila. Ty

1 Like

If you think you can copy paste someone’s fit and be unbeatable you’ll die sooner or later because rats are randomly generated

Not copy paste but I need a place to start and it seems to make sense to start with a fit that someone uses and works.

1 Like

You know, I was so hell bent on doing them in anything other than a Gila as well. I hate the hull, I hate drones and well everyone uses it. I find it boring. This is what I use.

[Vagabond, Toothless]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Shadow Serpentis 50MN Microwarpdrive
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Small Energy Nosferatu II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer II

Acolyte II x5

Republic Fleet EMP M x2645

I have seen people use this fit with RF Gyros but I haven’t found a need so long as I stick to 4’s. Drugs and Implants are highly suggested for Tier 5’s although I’ve not yet tried unimplanted so I’m not sure if you really can just do it with some Improved Blue.

1 Like

Thank you for the fit, I’ll stick in pyfa and take a look. I agree I just don’t want to use the Gila either.

2 Likes

One more noob question. Where can you buy the filaments on SiSi. The market is not populating them.

1 Like

IIRC you can’t test Abyssal space on the test server anymore. The filaments aren’t seeded, and if you happen to copy over a character that has some in store they don’t work anyway.

1 Like