Broken Epic Mission chain?

I’m doing the sister’s of EVE arc, and am at the point where I need to talk to a Caldari agent before taking on Dagan. However, just before I met up with the agent I helped a buddy defeat Dagan by joining his fleet. Now I’m trying to resume my own chain, but the Caldari agent won’t talk to me even when I approach his ship!

I do have the Agent Mission active, but when I “Start Conversation” it is just the Sister of EVE talking, not the Caldari agent. When I approach the agent’s ship (even at 50m) nothing happens.

Is this forever broken? I 've already left the fleet, tried logging out/back in, but still stuck!

Appreciate any advice.

1 Like

Fixed it! Had to right click on the agent’s name in the Overview list, and select “start conversation” - phew!

1 Like

Gratz on figuring out a solution for the problem and for completing the Epic Arc.

In the future if you decide to do Cosmos Agents, a few of them are somewhat broken and to access them will require assistance from CCP via support ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.