Stuck on level 4 Epic Arc for Caldari

Hi all,

As per subject, i’ve completed Mission 14 - Forewarning however the level 4 agent Katsen Isha isnt giving me the option to continue further to Part 3.

"Sorry, kid, nothing at the moment. Could you come back later? "

Any help / suggestions?

I’ve chosen the Nugoehuvi path previously

Thanks in Advance!

1 Like
  1. Read third party guides for that arc segment and make sure you are not missing something.

2. If you are then still stuck, f12 and submit a polite help ticket and tell them you’re stuck. I have done this on a few rare occasions on epic arcs and they have been quick and helpful on the matter.

3. Send me 100 million or so for offering you such good help and because you are so generous.

o7

Likely you have to talk to another agent. I remember I got confused as well a couple times, to whom I have to talk to next. Check the guides.

2 Likes

Hopefully you completed mission 14 with Agent Sinas Egassuo and then actually accepted one of two different choices offered for mission 15.

Nugoehuvi path
Mission 15 - A Difference of Opinion (Story Arc Branch)
EVE-Survival: Penumbra, Level 4 Epic Arc

The story arc branches according to your choice :

If you didn’t do ‘An Honorable Betrayal’ from the first branch, your choices will be :

• Home In Peace
  • Learning by Doing

Since you mentioned Agent Katsen Isha, I suspect you wanted to do mission 16 - Learning By Doing - report to Agent Katsen Isha. You probably just forgot to accept the mission offer from Agent Sinas Egassuo before traveling.

Thanks for the info peeps, didnt help

Mission 15 - A Difference of Opinion (Story Arc Branch)

The story arc branches according to your choice :

If you didn’t do ‘An Honorable Betrayal’ from the first branch, your choices will be :

• Home In Peace (leads to 25m ISK reward and Caldari State Faction standing increase.) (see Caldari State path)
  • Learning by Doing (leads to 20x Nugoehuvi Synth Blue Pill Boosters reward and Caldari State Faction standing increase.)

[Mission 16 - Learning by Doing]

Report to Katsen Isha at Poinen IV - Moon 13 - Nugoeihuvi Corporation Development Studio.

I think im stuck on mission 15, but i’ve lost the place where i should pick up this mission thread…hopefully wasnt the low sec i went to hah

Been to every one of the Agents involved, nothing…

1 Like

Agent Sinas Egassuo is the one who offers that mission. He’s located in Astoh system (0.6).

yeah your right, thanks DeMichael, the guy was floating in space!

Thanks for the helpful replies

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.