Bug - active cargo ship window won't open

I use a separate window for the cargo of my active ship, but it won’t open in Photon UI.

1 Like

open it using inventory or r clicking capacitor , disable compact mode .

Edit: Found it. It seems to have gotten permanently minimized for some reason. Maximizing it from the neocom brought it back.

I have the same problem, except it is always minimised, despite the UI thinking it’s maximised. This happens both in space and while docked, every time I jump into a new ship. To access the window, I have to right-click on the neocom icon, minimise, then maximise.

Very frustrating - makes the session timer a comparative joy to deal with!

1 Like

Found same issue. Only happens when active ship window is in compact mode upon exit.

1 Like

My Cargo & Bays button will not work. Can open through Neocom, and with shortcut. Hovering on button gives me information on the states of each bay but clicking on the button does not open the window.

1 Like

Experience the same thing. When it finally does open, it does not update to the current ship that I’m using even though I’ve changed ships.
I can provide if needed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.