Bug with Bustard fleet hangar?

The fleet hangar on my Bustard currently holds 52,500 m3, but everyone else in my fleet see’s the fleet hangar as being only 50,000 m3 and it won’t let them place any more than that in there, even though there’s more room. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

To clarify, I see the fleet hangar on my Bustard as being able to hold 52,500 m3. On everyone else’s screen, it only shows the base 50,000 m3 and won’t let them put any more than that in the fleet hangar, even though there is more room available.

1 Like

It looks like the code takes their skill level of Transport Ships into account when they open the fleet hangar instead of your skill level of this skill, or the code takes no skill level into account from someone external opening the fleet hangar. Both things make sense because you could potentially have a lower Transport Ships skill level than the external people have who open your fleet hangar and then they could potentially overload you and make it impossible for you to move.

1 Like

I figured out a workaround to fill the entire fleet hangar, but thank you.

1 Like

Good to hear you resolved the issue, how about sharing that info with the rest of us.

You just have to split the stacks you are wanting to put into the Bustard hangar into smaller chunks than the maximum size it can hold. For example, my Bustard now holds 55,000 m3 but it still shows up as 50,000 m3 to everyone else. If you try to put that other 5,000 m3 in there, it will tell you that the cargo hold is full and won’t let you add it, even though there is enough room for it. The workaround is to split the stack to 4,000 m3, and add that, then add the last 1,000 m3. It’s a pain, but it works.

1 Like

Maybe you can open a bug report for this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.