Buying ALL Toons INSTANT ISK 💵

“Good offer, unfortunately, I don’t have the money to pay for the transfer right now. If I did, I would do it immediately. I’ll have to wait.”

1 Like

“Can we negotiate? You pay the transfer fee, and we deduct it from the overall amount you’re going to pay. What do you think?”

Thanks for the alternative but I’m broke as well. Only have ISK to trade.
But of course, you can use PLEX (I can give you and deduct it from my ISK) to initiate the transfer which I am willing to agree to even if it takes time. I don’t know how that works but you can research it or send a support ticket to CCP.
If you can get their approval, I will send ISK to which you can buy the appropriate amount of PLEX and transfer the character to me.

I know this wasn’t made with ill intent but I just want to remind you that this is against the EULA and the rules of the Bazaar.

The seller exclusively is responsible for the transfer fees.

In certain circumstrances you can submit a support ticket to CCP and they will let you use PLEX in lieu of cash payment but it can take some time.

The price you negotiate upon sale must take into account any isk or real money that YOU will need to spend to transfer your character.

isk and account details sent

Transfer started and paid for with card.

Hello @Limited_Liability !

Do you have a JF pilot to sell?! Or a personalized offer to offer me?

I do not sell toons only buy

how much for me?

175 bill

Ok, I will do that. Send me that 175 bil and name where I should send you a character.

Please let me know when I should expect to get isk from you.

10 B offer ISK ready

A Gallente frigate pilot with low skills to start anew

Your topic says Instant Payouts but no isk or even reply from you for 24 hours. Maybe you need to rename your topic since payments are far from instant.

Character Sheet if so, confirm interest with offer

94mill sp
https://char.tools4eve.com/character.php?name=Indycator

how much for me?

that’s a link to the home page of Skillq