C3 mining still possible?

Due to real life changes i want to take a more slow approach to EvE and go back into industry/mining. Since CCP nerfed highsec mining to the ground i’ve been looking at mining in a wh.

It’s been a while since i’ve set foot in wh’s so i’m not familiar with the new wh spawning system. My question is can i still log on and roll all the extra wh’s that have spawned and mine for a few hours. Or have new wh’s spawned by the time i rolled the last one ? :slight_smile:

P.S. Not looking to get into a corp or 0.0 :slight_smile:

Wormholes are still great for ore anomalies.

One issue is that ore sites (unlike gas sites) in a wormhole are anomalies that can be warped to without scanning. That makes it easier to get caught by an incoming hole that just spawned.

For me personally the risk vs reward is too slanted for such a low income activity. A procurer would pay off in an hour or so though.

1 Like

Yeh true, but i wasn’t planning on mining afk anyway so propably plenty enough time to warp away when a new sig spawns.
Regarding the low isk income it doesn’t really matter because that is not my goal. I can make enough isk doing abyssal sites :wink:

DScan and the signature list are enough to keep you safe most of the time. If you want to you can roll the connections. There’s no such thing as perfect safety in Eve but you can go a long way to stacking the odds in your favour. Paying attention is 90% of the battle.

1 Like

Signature list? What dat?

Open the scan probe view.

Oh, that signature list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.