C4 WormHole Corp USTZ LF PVP & Indy

The core leadership of the corporation is full of EVE Veterans. I’ve been playing since 2005 and I’ve been in Wormholes for over 5+ years.

Content is what matters in this game.

So this is what we do,

We are a USTZ C4 Worm Hole corporation. We hunt for Wormhole & Kspace targets that fit into our timezone to allow for all members of the corp to participate. We LOVE TRIGLAVIAN Ships!

When we are not on an active Operation. Feel free to PVP your hearts out in whatever ship you want in whatever insane fittings you want. I don’t care if you lose it and wreck the killboard. Its all about the FUN FUN FUN and Dank ISKs!

You can also make ISK and PVE or do Indy stuff to your heart’s desire!

-Type of Pilots we Want-

• Currently US Timezone. We will expand to other time zones in the future. You can join if you’re in another time zone if you play during USTZ. We want pilots whom are active during USTZ.

• PVP - Pilots whom love to PVP and have a team work mentality. Wormholes require lots of team work!

INDUSTRY Pilots - VERY Welcome. Create your Industrial powerhouse from the unknown! Mine your hearts out, manufacture, research and invent.

Come Fly with us.

Please Join In game chat Channel “D3vil’s Childr3n Pub” or send me and Eve Mail in game.

1 Like

Bump!

hey you

Good corp and alliance. Would recommend for anyone who wanting to learn to pvp and live in wormholes!

I hear this corp has some kind of Belle Delphine Deal, worth checking out!

1 Like

bump y

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.