Caldari Navy Standings

At what point do positive standings with Caldari Navy stop benefiting sales taxes at Jita 4-4?

like if you get standings up to 10.0 is it noticeable when they are already 6ish?

Thank you,

When standings are at 10 (which is impossible due to rounding etc), your broker fees will be at 1.3% youll need state standings as well to get down to 1%

My current jita standings

Caldari navy standings

Caldari state standings

Broker fee
1.07526%

My amarr percentage is 1.35 due to amarr faction at 5. If i had it up to 10 it would be 1.2

Now, because my negative standings with gal/min
My fees are 1.7%

1 Like

Thank you - my navy are like 6~ and state 3~ and my broker fees are 1.36 so that gives me an idea of the grind/return

o7

The higher you go the harder it gets. I work for USIA. We raise standings for others, and going for say 9.99 is just as hard as going 0 to 9. If you wanted to raise your corp to 8, we could do that.

Doing all your career agents can give you a boost to faction same as the SOE Arc. And if A: your faction was at 5.00 effective (which it isnt) you could do the caldari arc for a big boost.

Or B. If your Expert Distribution corp standings were at 5 effective you could do the arc.

Data centers, can also boost your faction

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.