Caldari navy

Negative. Cosmos agents are yet different. There are tag centers in all the factions space that takes nothing but tags. Some cheap but others are serious isk. Like COSMOS you can only exchange tags with these agents with certain sec status.

Data Center Agents

Cheers.

All this data is potentially out of date, and should be taken with a truckload of salt

Im inclined to believe that this isnt in the game anymore, as i dont remeber seeing it for a very long time.

Im talking more about these guys:
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/COSMOS
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Minmatar_COSMOS

They exchange standings for tags.

So no, not negative, positive.

Sure you can do that but Ive done it on a few alts quite recently. But again you wont believe me. I told you its negative and what I was referring to. Have fun with your info.

Im not saying youre wrong, im just saying that im aware of this too, in the form of cosmos missions. I have no idea if standings agents are still available.

there are datacenters that are not cosmo agent.

You are free to check if they are still present in game.

1 Like

Hello,

All of the ‘Event’ Agents (Career Agents, Circle Agents, Data Center Agents, Cosmos Agents and Epic Arc Agents) listed in the ‘Faction Standing Repair Plan’ are still active in-game and they all give Faction, Corporation and Agent standing increase for completing their missions.

Epic Arc’s can be completed every 90 days for standing increase with very little to no derived standings towards the other Factions. Completing all other ‘Event’ Agent missions will incur both positive and negative derived standings towards the other Factions and can only be completed once in the life of the character. Circle Agents are an exception and can be completed more than once but they only give Faction standing increase in the first run.

Cosmos Agents require a specific amount of positive Faction standing for access. All other ‘Event’ Agents (Level 2 and higher) can be accessed with positive Corporation standing as long as the Faction is above -2.00 standing.

Almost all ‘Event’ Agents require various items for mission completion, especially Cosmos Agents. However most Data Center Agents only require a specific amount of Pirate Dog Tags for mission completion. Almost all mission objective items can be bought from Regional Markets or Public Contracts for easy mission completion.

I think that’s about it. As for the OP,

2 Likes

What if they come 1 by one i cant dicline more that 1

1 Like

You can decline again after 4 hours.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

The only missions that don’t pit you against empires are Interbus mission, but they dont have a LP store.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.