Came back after 5 years.. i want solo a class 2 again but should i use a POS or citadel?

You may also buy one of the existing citadels in a suitable wormhole if you are lucky enough to find one. I often see citadels named “for sale” during my wormhole explorations so maybe you can get them on a discount and also not have to worry about the anchoring vulnerability timers.

Minus the fact the defenses suck. The missiles don’t do squat to subcaps (maybe slightly more than squat to BS’s) and the AOE stuff has very limited range. Your ewar capability is also extremely limited. (compared to the possibilities that were available with the POS system) As a whole you’d likely be better off defending it in a single BC/BS as you’d probly do more dps, though your tank would be substantially weaker as you wouldn’t have the millions of HP that the structure does.

If only there was a some AI code somewhere that would allow for non-player-controlled things to aggro player ships when they attack it…

So you want someone else to do your job for you. That’s not how EVE works.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.