Came back after a loong break, only to realize that

Hello OP. I for one am really sad to see you go.

Since you switch to another game wouldn’t it be nice if you give all your stuff to a cute little space pirate girl like me? You can’t take it with you to that other game anyway.

2 Likes

I can understand when someone, who plays EVE for the first time, gets frustrated and then in anger blames it on some tiny little thing. But after having played the game before, and then coming back to discover one doesn’t like the gates, is just about the dumbest thing I have heard. Did you expect the gates to be gone on return? Did you not notice them the last time you’ve played the game? How did this become a problem?

I’m trying to visualize this… You reactive your account, you look at all the stuff you have in your hangar, you check out the UI changes, look at the graphics changes, check out your old ships, and eventually you undock. Now you’re outside the station, where you look at the stars and the sun, at a planet nearby, and decide to warp to a gate. The warp animation plays and you arrive at a gate. And suddenly it hits you … Aaarrggghhh!! It’s a gate!! Take it away, pleeeaaasee!

I don’t really know. The other day did we have someone returning, but refusing to play, because of the map.

Honestly, whatever this is, I hope it’s not infectious.

Also, for the record, “I quit”- or “I return, but I quit”-threads belong into OoPE.

1 Like

Good night.

Closed.

2 Likes