Can anyone tell me how I should set up my Ddcan for exploration

I just came back after a very long hiatus and have no clue nor do I remember how my Dscan should be set up for exploration. Right now my savanna does not show ships nor celestials like planets and starts which I think is a bad thing especially in low sec. thank you.

Setup an overview tab the way you want it and then check the box in d-scan to use the overview settings.

I have an overview I made called ‘dscan’ and I put stuff like core probes on it, ships obviously; it is a very clear picture of what’s out there only from potentially active players.

1 Like

DScan has its own fitlers and you can add your own according to your activities. You can set up your DScan the same as your overview (its usefull in some cases) but its not that good for relic/data exploration - you don’t need containers, gates or planets in DScan. What you need is least amount of clutter so you can see if someone’s after you. That means in relic/data most important will be player ships and probes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.