Can i make money mining in high sec?

Correction:
You’re expressing profanity through punctuation, but I really do raise a pertinent point - when mining [anywhere} , {potential gankers] should at least be a consideration when planning what to do

In response to orininal post:

SHort Answer: Yes

Long Answer: The answer to your question really comes down to the amount of time you are willing to spend making money, and what you are going to spend that money on. One hour high sec mining will allow you to purchase and fit a nice Tech 1 frigate or destroyer (possibly a cruiser if not using tech 2 modules and rigs). funding something bigger than that will require more time.

I’ve responded to this already, but I think something needs to be added.

Just yesterday someone told me he handed 20 billion ISK worth of ore to his corp …
… which he gathered in an unreasonably short amount of time.

It appears that the best ore/hr can be achieved by having others mine for you.

The name of this miner?

Cargo Bandit !

:grin:

My guess is perhaps by salvaging (reprocessing) mission or rat loot modules and such and not actually mining Veldspar could lower the price.

Sure you can, find a Triglavian Invasion system and then look for EDENCOM related sites that spawn EDENCOM NPC’s. In these sites there are asteroid belts with very rare rocks to mine.

CODE is no longer relevant, Niraja is your testament now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.