Can tactical destroyers run the pirate epic arcs?

Since they are relatively recent additions, were T3 dessies added to the ‘ships allowed through the mission gates’ list?

Anyone confirm or deny :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question, wish I had a definite answer.

I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t be allowed, especially since T3 Destroyers are small hull class ships. Since Epic Arc missions don’t expire, you could just check the mission details and see if it’s listed without actually accepting the mission offer. Course the best thing would be to first get an official answer from CCP about it.

If you do find out the answer, please post it.

tested on sisi “sabotage 101” :

This site is restricted to certain ship types; you may use your Jackdaw to access it, or one of the following types of ship:

•Assault Frigate
•Command Destroyer
•Corvette
•Covert Ops
•Destroyer
•Electronic Attack Ship
•Expedition Frigate
•Frigate
•Interceptor
•Interdictor
•Logistics Frigate
•Shuttle
•Stealth Bomber
•Tactical Destroyer

1 Like

mission “miscommunication” :

This site is restricted to certain ship types; your Jackdaw will not be able to access it. You must use one of the following types of ship:

•Assault Frigate
•Capsule
•Corvette
•Covert Ops
•Destroyer
•Electronic Attack Ship
•Expedition Frigate
•Frigate
•Interceptor
•Logistics Frigate
•Shuttle
•Stealth Bomber

2 Likes

Sorry, I should have edited in. Yes, at least on Sisi it works.

Mind you, on Sisi even though the first agent (empire) would offer a mission to see the second agent, the second agent (angel) was red to me. I lazily used /booststandings so I can’t say if this is bugged or if trying to converse will work as usual. Should do, right?

As penance, I shall run it on tranquility and report, for I have sinned.

1 Like

not after this mission I linked.

Blimey, a mission halfway through the Guristas arc. Nice catch, thanks!

I really have to wonder if CCP intended that, or just missed adding them to that mission.

How/whom would you ask? Petition to GM, or bug report?

1 Like

may be as intended, because Command Destroyer or interdictor is not on the second list… But Capsule is not on the first list.

1 Like

Yeah if I recall correctly, Capsule’s are not allowed to access Accelerator Gates.

Back when Apocrypha expansion was first added to the game, I’d warp to an exploration signature and eject from my ship, then use my pod to access the Acceleration Gate which would bring up a message listing all ships allowed to access that gate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.