Amarr Epic Arc - Right to Rule Ship choice

Ran this one years ago well before the spread of marauder and other ganking we have today. Is there a current ship choice for this epic arc as flying even a T2 marauder around these systems likely a no go.

Can a T3 still do this one? I know about the nos and tracking disruption which is a pain but mostly worried about bulky unsafe travel all over Amarr space.

Thanks

1 Like

Corp mates helped me with some of that one. You should probably do the same.

Not sure I follow? What do corp mates have to do with what ship to use for the amarr epic arc solo?

Youā€™re worried about bulky unsafe travel aroumd Amarr, so bring friends. I used a BS with all tech 2 mods and still had difficulty in some places. Probabbest to bring friends then you dont need to worry.

Difficulty in the missions or difficulty being ganked just with T2? If the latterā€¦wow.

Yeah some parts of the arc were a bit difficult. It was a lot quicker with corp mates in some areas. I dont worry about getting gangked but you stated you do, so perhaps bring corp mates? XD

Ok will do. Someone in missions channel said they had a blinged T3C and it was instapopped in the missions. Marauder too big of target now for so much moving around systems but would be easy mode for the arc missions.

1 Like

Hmmmm i would have done it in a marauder if i was able to fly one at the time. I used an Apoc and it lacked a little bit but i was using tech 1 turrets. I would suggest a marauder yeah and you will probably solo it quite easily.

If i remember correctly there are about 3 missions in low sec. I didnt see any gangkers but i did have corp mates so mighr have deterred them.

if you have discord, you can check out, discord.unitedstandings.org and they can give you advice for the best ship that they use, for raising standings for others.

canā€™t go wrong with a rattlesnake.

Problem with marauder is target. In missions channel a month ago poor guy was running it easy but lost 3 paladins due to Safety gankers warp in and kill his ship during the travels between systems.

True yeah.

If thatā€™s the case then he didnā€™t have it fit correctly.

1 Like

Misread, is there a good t3c fit?

You said he had a bling fit T3 cruiser that was insta-popped in the missions. I take it that meant by the NPCā€™s and if so, then he either didnā€™t fit it right or he didnā€™t work the triggers correctly.

Lotā€™s of mission runners usually review Eve Survival: Mission Reports for more informed intel before accepting each mission. Check it out, some players even post their ship fits and tactics in the comments section of each page.

Anyway, I used a bling fit Loki to run all of the level 4 epic arcs solo and it worked great. Send me an Eve Mail in-game and Iā€™ll give you the fit.

Ok sounds good, no this was someone who told me not to use T3C for epic arc and i think he used a legion that got instapopped in the missions after it couldnt hit anything.

T3C popped in the mission by NPC
Marauder popped repeatedly by gankers trying to get to mission!

Thanks!

Well, a bling T3 Cruiser is expensive and the pilot should have high level skills, preferably maxed, as well as implants to buff ship stats.

Should also be ready to change tactics on the fly and always remember the 5 Pā€™s:

Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

1 Like

Ran the whole thing in the T1 Armageddon. Fit was RHML and full load of drones, resistance tank with a medium and x-type large rep.

Run all missions solo with only a few drone replacements and Missile restocking.

Can be done in a dual Tracking Computer Leshak fit also.

First off, losing marauders travelling probably means dude was afk and/or didnā€™t carry a travel fit with him. Autopiloting a marauder might not be such a great ideaā€¦

Marauders have such a great bonus to microjumpdrives, any marauder pilot not fitting one should just self-destruct in shame.

Oh, the Legion, eh? I like the Legion and I really wanted to make it work for pveā€¦but theyā€™re sadly just not that good at it. :frowning: Not instapop bad, but not very workable. I havenā€™t tried one myself for that since the last T3C ā€œfixā€, but heard it wasnā€™t improved for Legion pve. Iā€™ve in the past carried a Tengu around in a brick-tanked Orca, and that worked out well for all the epic arcs. Little mobile Tengu base sorta. However, alsdo havenā€™t done any arcs with Tengu since last T3C fixā€¦I heard Tengu was still ok for pve though.

Nightmare is good for Amarr epic arc.

Fella above was onto something, imo. Most EvE things are better with others, so get a couple friends together and do arcs in a few cheaper ships. Beam sniper apocalypse should be good. Full rack of Tachyons loaded with Aurora with almost no tank and an AB, or rack of Heavy Beam IIs / Aurora with MWD and large repperā€¦

Also, triggers, schmiggers - aggro all the things!!! Melt 'em all.

Iā€™ve not encountered a single ganker in my multiple times running Right to Rule, the systems are at the back end of Amarr space. Gankers are just as lazy as anyone else, so theyā€™ll keep to the Silk Road and the actual mission hubs.

I ran it literally yesterday, first in a Typhoon just to test it out (it did not convince me) and then in a Paladin with the following fitting:

[Paladin, Simulated Paladin Fitting]
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
ā€˜Hauberkā€™ Large Armor Repairer I
Reactive Armor Hardener
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Federation Navy EM Armor Hardener
ā€˜Hauberkā€™ Large Armor Repairer I
Imperial Navy Heat Sink

Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Mega Pulse Laser II
Bastion Module I
Mega Pulse Laser II
[Empty High slot]
Mega Pulse Laser II
[Empty High slot]
Mega Pulse Laser II

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Hobgoblin II x13

Conflagration L x20
Tracking Speed Script x2
Scorch L x20
Imperial Navy Multifrequency L x28
Optimal Range Script x2
Imperial Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener x1

Just sit in the middle of things and brrrrrrrrrrrr down anything with Mega Pulses. Have a fast frigate w/ a Data Analyzer in your Frigate Escape Bay for the non-combat missions. Also fit a tractor beam, I forgot to do that.

I actually use a Legion for the last part of the Epic Arc ā€¦ the naughty Sansha part, that is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cloaky RLML Legion makes short work of those few missions:

[Legion, Simulated Legion Fitting]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Inertial Stabilizers II
EM Armor Hardener II
Dark Blood Thermal Armor Hardener
Ballistic Control System II
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Ballistic Control System II

10MN Afterburner II
Data Analyzer II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Medium Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Medium Warhead Flare Catalyst II

Legion Core - Augmented Antimatter Reactor
Legion Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Legion Offensive - Assault Optimization
Legion Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

Acolyte II x10
Infiltrator II x5

Mjolnir Fury Light Missile x4445

1 Like

used this old beast for ages doing Epic Arcs;

[Armageddon, Simulated Armageddon Fitting]
Medium Armor Repairer II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Sentient Damage Control
Reactive Armor Hardener
Corpii A-Type Multispectrum Coating
Large Abyssal Armor Repairer
Corpii A-Type Multispectrum Coating

500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Missile Guidance Computer II
Large Micro Jump Drive
Ammatar Navy Cap Recharger

Dread Guristas Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher
Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu
Heavy Knave Scoped Energy Nosferatu

Large Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Salvage Drone II x5
Warrior II x5
Praetor II x8
Acolyte II x4
Praetor TD-900 x2

Mjolnir Precision Heavy Missile x1900
Nova Heavy Missile x882
Mjolnir Heavy Missile x1524
Missile Range Script x1
Missile Precision Script x1
Mjolnir Auto-Targeting Heavy Missile I x354
Nova Auto-Targeting Heavy Missile I x1000
Nova Precision Heavy Missile x1400

LAter on Moved over to using this;

[Leshak, Leshak]
[Empty Low slot]
Corelum A-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Corelum A-Type Explosive Energized Membrane
Corpum A-Type Kinetic Energized Membrane
Syndicate Damage Control
[Empty Low slot]
[Empty Low slot]
Corelum A-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane

Shadow Serpentis Tracking Computer
[Empty Med slot]
Shadow Serpentis Tracking Computer

Veles Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Improved 'Guise' Cloaking Device II
Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Nosferatu

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

Hornet II x12
Valkyrie TP-600 x2
Warrior TP-300 x1
Medium Armor Maintenance Bot II x2
Infiltrator TD-600 x1
Light Hull Maintenance Bot II x1
Salvage Drone I x5
Acolyte II x7
Infiltrator II x7

Tracking Speed Script x2
Tetryon Exotic Plasma L x1774
Meson Exotic Plasma L x1704
Occult L x916
Optimal Range Script x2
Large Inductive Compact Remote Capacitor Transmitter x3

But to be honest itā€™s down to personal taste and play style, everyone has different play styles so one meta doesnā€™t always work.