[Cancelled] Extended Downtime Notification - 28 January 2021

Hello, everyone,

We need to carry out maintenance work with our database and will require extra time during downtime on Wednesday, 28 January. The entire process should not take longer than 45 minutes and we expect Tranquility to be back accepting connections by 11:45 UTC at the latest.

During this maintenance our web and authentication services will not be available, so please expect some interruptions when using our sites for this short duration.

As we go along, I will be providing you with timely updates here and on EVE Status Twitter. Thank you!

14 Likes

UPDATES:

27 January @ 15:34 UTC
Hey guys,

When preparing for tomorrow’s updates to our database we run into a few issues that needs addressing. As a result, the extended downtime tomorrow is cancelled. Once we resolve the outstanding problems, we will reschedule it for another day.

Thank you all for your understanding.

26 January @ 16:30 UTC
My apologies, but I made a mistake. The extended downtime is scheduled for Thursday, 28 January, not Wednesday. Tomorrow’s maintenance will have a standard duration of up to 15 minutes. Sorry about the confusion!

8 Likes

Haha bepis

1 Like

Still no player facing content?

Database Maintaince:
DROP TABLE Universe
DROP TABLE Titans

11 Likes

Hopefully the Fleet update is part of this extended downtime.

Plz fix\rebalance t2 scan frigates. they are useless rn vs astero

2 Likes

Hope is called hope for a reason ;_;

1 Like

27 января это среда!!!

Umm according to my calendar Thursday is the 28th of January and Wednesday is the 27th of January :confused: :confused: :confused:

3 Likes

Can’t even get days of the week and dates right any more.

mind blowing

8 Likes

Wednesday or thursday guys? :slight_smile:

1 Like

they’re living in 2022 atm, since january 27th is a thursday next year xD

1 Like

It’s been postponed to Feb 30.

1 Like

Thats like very often recently

1 Like

Seeding the carrots… :rofl:

According to which calendar?
For us, mere mortals, the 27th would be a Wednesday

4 Likes

This explains why there were no updates in January 2021 , which will probably continue until next year January 2022. Now I understand.

1 Like

They might be looking at the year 23248 AD :wink:

1 Like

Tell us how CCP is supposed to fix anything if they cant even get the days/dates right ???

4 Likes