Cannot extract unallocated SP from Alpha accounts

If an alpha account with more than 5.5m SP has SP in Omega skills, the skillpoints can be extracted using a skill extractor.

If an alpha account with more than 5.5m SP has SP in unallocated skillpoints, the skillpoints cannot be extracted using a skill extractor.

This is because you cannot actually inject the unallocated SP into the Omega skills, thus leaving you with no way to extract it. CCP should change it so you can either inject SP into Omega skills on Alpha accounts, or extract SP directly from the unallocated SP pool.

1 Like

Whilst we’re at it is there any way we can apply some pressure to the BBC to prevent them broadcasting tennis simultaneously on both BBC1 and BBC2? I mean what the hell am I paying for when I buy my license?

I’m sorry, but the whole situation is becoming quite intolerable.

10 Likes

Someone’s new swimming pool.

How are the same trolls from like 2013 still active on these forums? Move on with your lives already.

1 Like

There is 20 Mil of alpha skills you can inject into.

1 Like

Indeed, what are doing here?

1 Like

Make me

1 Like

“You cannot perform this action because your account has been placed under restrictions by the security team. Please contact customer support for more information.”
Same?

No, that’s called you botted at some stage, so you can never extract or sell characters.

2 Likes

Buy alpha injectors, inject skills, then extract.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.