Cannot Login - 2FA Auth token not accepted

Subject line, basically. Can’t login to Sisi because my accounts are all 2FA and the SiSi login wont accept current tokens. What’s up w/that?

1 Like

Your not alone my friend. CCP cannot NOT know about this. SO many posts about this very same issue.

Posting to keep this thread alive, issue persists, CCP have not replied, no progress and no expectation of a resolution. GM Whiskey advised me to post in the forum, I am doing (for what it’s worth pthhh)

1 Like

Bump for life :slight_smile:

Can not log in with steam accounts , can not log in with new launcher . I also added 2FA and now it is broken

can’t log in cause authentificator is not accepted plz fixthe bug

I have been trying to get the Token business looked into myself. It has taken me since the release to come to the conclusion that Tokens are why I can log into test servers but not Tranquility. Still waiting for a Dev. to take pity on me, I guess. Hope you all have fared better.

Can confirm I’m having the same issue also.

Can confirm I’m having the same issue also! :frowning:

can confirm i am having the same issue, have been for the last 6 months, ticketted the support team who advised to come here.

Top right of launcher, click the menu (looks like three horizontal lines) select “Server List”, then click play on singularity. You can log in from there the old way and it won’t ask you for 2FA.

This will of course only work for Singularity, not TQ.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.