2-Factor-Authentication prevents login to Sisi

o/

When i try to login to Sisi with an account that has 2FA enabled i get asked for the Code, as it should be.
But sadly the launcher rejects all the 2FA codes that i hand to it, even tho the account is marked to be remembered for both, password and 2FA on this computer on Tq.
IIRC there was a link to send those codes via email anyway, but that hole seems to be patched…

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Edit: those accounts were/still are subbed for 2 years+ so the subscription state shouldnt be an issue…

Seems like this has been an issue for a while… I haven’t been able to log in for months now, never lapsed into Alpha status either. Was hoping the most recent mirror would’ve fixed it but it didn’t… oh well…

I’m having this issue as well. Missed two cap training sessions due to this.

you need to wait next mirror, last was on feb. I think we will need to wait long time.
cause on last event they given couple of sp.

I get the whole mirror thing but I’ve been having this issue since Sept/Oct. If the last mirror was in Feb that clearly doesn’t fix the issue.

Has there been any dev input about this?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.