Cannot Login

Same problem under Debian,

Launcher 1225328.3024

I can not connect or put my accounts on the launcher.

I get the message: Could not connect to login server

I also tried the Beta launcher; doesn’t work either (for those who don’t know, to access the Beta launcher look at your launcher preferences)

Same problem here, also running on mac too. Maybe they launch an update and it’s getting late to Mac users?

Edit: I try to reinstall the launcher and nothing
I’ve send them a report for the problem we`ll see

Same problem, same launcher version, also on a Mac. please help!

I am having the same problem on a mac, Illinois, US

I have exactly the same problem as the thread-starter. Running EVE under wine-1.9.23 (Staging). All day was fine but 15 minutes ago I had to restart the computer (for other reasons) and since then I cant log in.

Definitely a mac os launcher issue. v. 1225328.3024

Yep. Same problem I think as noted above; Mac user not getting past login. Launcher ***.3024 Hope this resolved soon. New starter and was just starting to enjoy.

I managed to bypass the login part by adding Eve Online to my Steam account. It allows you to play on a new account steam creates for you, but not your current account.

Hit the Cancel button on the launcher screen - it worked for me.

Not me, cancel just goes back to the steam account.

Hi don’t have a cancel button - really odd as screenshots of others do? Still not working - can’t login.

same here… logging server failure. window 7. launcher 1225328.3024. trying almost everything but nothing.! . PNG|690x424

I have been running Eve flawlessly in Linux under the Snorlax launcher, but, like others, I couldn’t log in. I had been needing to update some other things anyway, so I installed the Windoze launcher in Ubuntu 18.04 using Lutris. I still get the irritating message, but I can ignore / bypass it now and actually play.

Same issue, started happening this morning.

Running EVE on Ubuntu 16.04, Launcher 1225328.3024.

I tried out a workaround - it is running for me (Windows 10)

1. start launcher normally
    2)DON´T login at Tranquility => switch the server (on the upper left edge) to Singularity (=Test Server)
  2. Login at the testserver BUT don´t choose a character!
  3. then switch the server back to Tranquility
  4. now do the whole Login-procedure => now its working in the normal way - You will be logged in regular

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.