Can't buy Omega time

I can’t purchase any Omega time. Every time I try the website gets into an endless loop of refreshing itself saying “We are unable to authorize your payment at this time. Please ensure you have sufficient funds and/or contact your bank/card issuer for further information.” And yet I have not even entered any card information, and it will not let me try to update my information and enter my card. Every time I enter the payment entry screen, it shortly moves over to the other webpage and refreshes itself on an endless loop.

Anyone else having this issue, and how can I fix it?

1 Like

try different browser,

It worked with Edge, but that still means there is an issue with the webpage in Chrome. I have bought some Omega time using Edge, but my issue still stands and it needs to be fixed.

What issue? Page works just fine for me in chrome. Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) it works fine.

I have the same issue using chrome 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) but on firefox or edge it works fine.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.