Can't connect to game and CCP refuses reply for 24 hours

I filed a ticket and as being in panic and hopeless, simultaneously tried to contact CCP in the chatbot. And you know, two GMs answered. Instantly.

Both kindly requested the LogLite file, I failed to remember to attach to the ticket. As I ran the prog, I kept an eye on the logs and seems even when the screen was black the client was still downloading additional data. I’m no pro in computer science, I just read the feed. When the download has finished, the game launched, so it was no issue at all. Eve is so beautiful and detailed, can’t expect it to download completely in a blink of an eye even on a good PC with fast internet connection.

Thank you CCP for being in touch and responding so quickly. A special thanks for the chatbot :white_heart:

1 Like

@Ditch_Witch-- How long did it take for the download to finish? This is the same issue I’m having; just a black screen and a twirling circle in the lower left.

@Loai_Qerl I tried logging in three or four times, each time waiting a minute or so before closing the window. The longest I waited was like two minutes watching LogLite running, when suddenly the connection was finally successful (50 Mbps internet speed).

Hope your issue is already resolved!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.