Can't log in. Like at all

The login process does one of:

1. Fails at the launcher, either returning an error message or timing out with no notification
  2. Gets to the logging in screen, but sits there and chews away until I < esc > out
  3. Gets past login in to “processing bulk data”, but won’t go past that

Same is happening to corpmates, although some of them are getting in.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem.

1 Like

Same here. I was in the game, logged out for a moment, and now can’t log back in! Looks like my corp mates are having same issue.

1 Like

Same, launcher adds account to start up queue and nothing starts…

1 Like

Same here, stuck on “done processing loading bulk data”

1 Like

Had a chat bug on my main earlier, but was able to login. And my alt didn’t have the chat issue.

Now neither of them can get past done processing bulk data.

1 Like

Same issues … Was in earlier after about 4 or 5 tries … now can’t get passed the bulk data notice …

1 Like

Same issue. Takes about 10 minutes for the game to start and than everything in game runs very slow.

1 Like

I was finally able to get in. But then everything was so slow and laggy that the game was near unplayable.

CCPlease fix

1 Like

Thank you! Happened like a bear yesterday, finally quit trying then today, all seems fine, and then whammo when I accessed the Market that slowed things down significantly. Don’t know if that’s what caused it for you.

But yeah yesterday, I used the market, the ticker wouldn’t load, and slowed everything down, just like today. I was booted out, then now again, slow log on. I don’t know if that’s the issue but it must be related somehow. I’m going to try to submit a ticket about it, but who knows. I’ve about had it with this (last two days of this crap).

Edit: Ok I may have been too rash in my judgement but I still think the Market is somehow involved (always seemed to happen when I used it). But I will say this support article solved the problem for me at least: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002928779?input_string=slow%2Funable+to+log+on+to+the+game

I actually had TWO sets of “Cookies” and “Cookies-journal” files to delete in the folder mentioned in that article. I deleted them all. You’ll have to get an authentication code again when you log in but after that (took about 5 min to get that code by the way) seems to be ok.

For now. Good luck, fly safe, all that happy stuff…

1 Like

This has been happening to me too, off and on, for the last 3 days. I’m relieved to see it’s not just me. Must be too many people playing Eve these days.

I’ve been trying to get into this game, having not played it much. This isn’t making it fun to continue on.

1 Like

I’m having same issue. Get to launcher screen. click on account, then it hangs up on authentication or Done processing bulk date. all of this since 4/20

1 Like

Have been having the same issue. though if i keep trying i eventually get in after too many attempts

I get stuck after log in and before the character screen… hope a fix is being worked…

3 Likes

have same issue here, have to try login like 5 time to get it through the “done processing bulk data” phase.
also tried re-add account, it did not work well

1 Like

Can confirm it is still happening today, unfortunately.

1 Like

Same problem here, tested on two computers.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. Thanks for posting the issue.

like wise

try running the clients with directx9 worked for me