Can't log in with main character

I can log in with an alt that I made years ago, but I can not log in with my main character that I made a couple months ago.

The character name is Ferrona Regulus .

Is there some reason that I can log in with one and not the other?

The last mirror was circa June 26th - any account made after this date cannot login to Sisi, and any character made after this date is not present on Sisi. The next mirror is projected by end of October.

1 Like

I cant log into SISI as I cant remember my password and the automated password reset doesnt work

No support services were duplicated for Sisi, so you will need to wait for the next mirror to log in there. It’s projected for later this month.

1 Like

I was asked for feedback = Complete rubbish. Changing a password cannot be hard, but it seems its impossible. How can we help out if there is no mechanism to get in

The Sisi server is a literal copy of TQ’s account database that is only imaged once every 3-4 months.

Password changes, account management, etc, are handled via the EVE Online website, which does not have an equivalent test environment. It would be a significant effort to duplicate it, with minimal return for CCP on that effort since they re-image the TQ account database on a regular basis. Yes, this means new players and those returning after a long period may not have Sisi access immediately. This is not such a large number of players, however, as to significantly impact any testing CCP is trying to do.

1 Like

By any chance do you use 2FA? [You should!]

You can’t use your normal 2FA code. You have to use the one e-mailed to you.

COMPLETE LOGIN
Please enter the verification code we just sent to your email address. If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes, please contact Customer Support.

I cant login on the test server, says username or password incorrect.
But im sure its the right user and pass that im using…

Have you changed your password since around June 26th? If so, you will need to use your old password until the next mirror, as account management changes are only synchronized during mirrors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.