Cant log into test server with my main account

I changed my password some days ago ,i tried to login with the new password ,but it is’t work i forget the old password ,how can i do?

Wait until CCP updated the Sisi -database. Can take 3-4 months.

1 Like

CCP just mirrored the server on the 21st of October. Any changes made in TQ on or after that date are not reflected on Sisi. As there is no password recovery or reset feature for Sisi, you are out of luck until the next mirror (which will probably come between December and February, depending on the needs of the devs for refreshed data and testers).

I’m having the same problem. Seems every time sisi mirror’s, I have to remove my acct, then try for a few days, maybe a week before it accepts my username/password. I “should” be good by the weekend from what I experienced before.

Just chk’ed again, I’m still out. I never bothered to send a bug/support ticket.

It doesn’t work like that anymore. He can log in now. Even as an Alpha.

You being omega or alpha has nothing to do with changing your password.

1 Like

I never said it made a difference. Delete the account in Eve Launcher and re-enter it. It’s so easy…even a Goon could do it. :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

HORRIBLE information. You can get into sisi the day of the mirror. Don’t listen to this guy.

Except the response was accurate as to someone who changed their TQ password post-mirror because they didn’t remember it.

If the player does not know the TQ password in effect at the time of the mirror, then they do not know their current Sisi password. Thus, waiting 3-4 months for the next mirror.

Last mirror was 2 weeks ago, so it will usually take 3-4 months till the next mirror

No.

No.

So how do you get into SiSi if you don’t know your password and changed your password on TQ since the last mirror?

Please explain why you feel our answer to the OP’s problem is incorrect.

1 Like

he doesn’t know apparently.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.