CCP please fix singularrity log ins and reset so many of us that have been away for years or changed our passwords

CCP please fix singularrity log ins and restet so many of us that have been away for years or changed our passwords. as even the oldones stored in my password manager dont work when they should we need the server updated so our new passwords work . we cant even reset our passwords for thatserver just goes to blank page . or has singularity become a vip only server

Sisi is mirrored every 3-4 months. Next mirror will be in sept or october. Youll have to wait til then.

As a reminder, never change your TQ password without writing your old one down, so you can still access sisi in between mirrors

Thread was moved to the correct Subforum.

Huh, I do remember my old password, but, since the change in my case has been forced by blocking login due to ‘unsafe’ current password, I still can’t access Sisi till next mirroring happens. Thus, preventing me from participating in the coming mass test.

You should still be able to use it to access sisi. Changing tq pass doesnt affect sisi

Rules for safe/unsafe passwords apply to both, causing my old pwd to be declined due to being ‘unsafe’. Error message in this situation is the same as if you’re entering wrong pwd.

So your accounts etc should be fixed today with the new mirror

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.