Can't login to EVE

Same issue. only two accounts, and both constantly cannot log into the launcher because of cogwheel, or i get a 404 (including the main website. attempted to log in results in 404 multiple times)

Same here, I was trying to log in to make a complaint, and even that failed several times.

It is kind of annoying me how almost every weekend, as soon as too many people log in, their server starts breaking down. Its ridiculously and concerning as all the new pilots are going to be turned off this game by all this.

Same thing. Yesterday, it was healed by checking “Download everything” in “Open Settings” at launcher. After reload, game launched.

Today, nobody can enter after downtime.

Same here from Germany …

slowly it beginns ti be anoying …

Its kind of concerning as the performance was incredible after CCP upgraded the server hardware a year or so ago… have they reduced the number of servers since then? Find it hard to believe performence has gone so downhill after they did the massive infrastructure upgrade…

1 Like

Ok what the ■■■■…could you guys pls fixx this log in issues?? Im paying several accounts for this game… if there are issues for 1 day that could happen…2 days maybe but for weeks now is just annoying. Get your servers stable or offer the players something for the time they could not play but they are paying for!

Currently can’t login myself. “PLEASE WAIT CHECKING FOR GUI VERSION”

From your news article, it appears you think this issue is fixed. It may be for Tranquility, but once AGAIN, I am unable to log on to Singularity with Steam. I am experiencing the eternal loading gear. I can bypass the launcher with my non-Steam account, but since there is no actual “Username and Password” for a Steam account, I can not bypass the launcher. On top of this being extremely annoying, when I am experiencing the eternal loading gear, the application is using almost half of the processing power of my core. This is more resources than the actual game uses. If this error is doing the same thing for everyone, it could very likely damage lower end, or not well cooled processors…

Still unable to log on to Singularity. No accounts get past spinning gear.

Just letting you know the problem seems to have been resolved. I have been able to login without a problem since my last post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.