Cant remove stuff CCP put on the bottom of my Neocom

Hay CCP, everyone wants to be able to remove the redeem buttons from the bottom of the neocom. Instead you have snuck one for your microtransaction store in there instead… and guess what? You cant remove it… I am not going start using it because you put a button somewhere to annoy me. In fact I am going to go as far as saying this just makes me sure I will never buy anything from your store. Please make it so I can remove this ■■■■■■■■ from my computer screen.

Amarr Jesus frowns upon you anti consumerism shady business practices :frowning: :frowning:

3 Likes

Just keep relogging until it disappears. :rofl: That’s apparently what Rattati, Psych, Convict and Co want to you to do anyway to drive up login numbers.

REDNES

One of the csm members is bringing it up today

What’s the issue? I‘m playing on full hd resolution and I didn’t even notice until people started complaining about it. There is still plenty of room for stuff on the Neocom bar. I actually removed the other instance of NES, which I had there (granted, could have been done automatically with the move).

The patient says, “Doctor, it hurts when I do this.”
The doctor says, "Then don’t do that!”

I don’t think anything forces you to press the button.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.