Can't reprocess Triglavian ammo?

My guess is nothing will happen until Monday. Here’s my theory: it doesn’t feel like an accident/bug, it feels like someone freaked out about the massive ISK source they (probably accidentally) created by allowing the market to be flooded with cheap ammo. So it became a balance/GM issue and they decided to kill this ISK source for now. If that’s true, it would have been great if they would have announced this before I bought 1B worth of ammo to reprocess.

I think the root cause is this little tidbit from the release notes:

  • Tech I Exotic Plasma Charge Blueprints now produce 5000 units (increased from 1000 units)

Thus creating 5 times more ammo with the same input resources, thus flooding the market with ammo, thus driving prices down, thus making reprocessing rather lucrative (at least until zero-point condensate prices go down to compensate). As the market corrects, you would expect ammo will settle at about 1/5th of it’s previous price. This does seem to be happening. Tetryon Exotic Plasma L, for example, was about 15K ISK before Invasion, and is now settling in at 3.5K ISK or so.

In short, they will probably wait until they have a fix for the balance issue before they re-enable reprocessing. I can’t see that happening before Monday.

Hope I get my funds reimbursed, but I’m guessing I’m just going to have to eat this.